By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

SuperRetroTurbo said:

What am I doing wrong to respond to posts? I clicked the, "reply," tab before I made that post and nothing goes thru. Someone with a little time on their hands, please help me out.

Try using the "Quote" button on someone else's table instead, and then modifying it with your own picks?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:

I pick the Las Vegas Raiders for tonight's game.

I changed my mind, so I'll go with the Los Angeles Chargers now.

The Raiders will continue to implode. Hopefully.

Derek Carr is down. Worse timing. So much for the Raiders playoff push.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

With that defense, they were never going anywhere. Carr was playing better this season, but he'll never be the "I can carry this whole team" QB that the Raiders would have needed to advance in the playoffs.

watching Mariota play QB again is trippy

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

What's more impressive than that last minute Mariota interception was the fact he also made the tackle to prevent the pick 6.

noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

With that defense, they were never going anywhere. Carr was playing better this season, but he'll never be the "I can carry this whole team" QB that the Raiders would have needed to advance in the playoffs.

I never knew it was that bad honestly, and I am absolutely guilty of thinking Carr could carry this team. Especially since I'm used to seeing strong offensive teams like the Titans and Browns win despite their shitty defense. But watching this game, the Raiders defense is just as bad as Dallas.

RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:

I pick the Las Vegas Raiders for tonight's game.

I changed my mind, so I'll go with the Los Angeles Chargers now.

The Raiders will continue to implode. Hopefully.

You son of a Ictinaetus malaiensis...

good call

Even though I didn't pick them nice win for the Chargers.

LAC-LV2BUF-DEN1CAR-GB2SF-DAL2
SEA-WAS1CHI-MIN2NE-MIA2JAX-BAL2
TB-ATL1DET-TEN2HOU-IND2PHI-ARI2
NYJ-LAR2KC-NO1CLE-NYG1PIT-CIN1

Biggest toss up is 49ers vs Cowboys. Backup QBs and broken teams galore.