By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Just seeing all these picks for Buffalo over Pittsburgh really hits home. It's one thing for these flavor of the week analysts to say it but seeing it come from everyday fans from all over makes me emotional. I've been a fan since the Kelly, Smith and Reed days. With a few exceptions (Flutie-Edwards) Buffalo hasn't had much love for a very long time.

I'm a fan of underdogs too so to Browns fans...shht even Chiefs fans, it's awesome to see a new era in the NFL.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Around the Network

Oops I missed the Thursday game. I was probably going to pick the Patriots since they did good last week but looks like they will lose so I guess it doesn't matter that I missed the pick. I'll post my picks tomorrow.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 11 December 2020

Fuck me for taking another risk to attempt to climb the ladder. I swear my high risks picks never pay off. Gadammit New England

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SuperRetroTurbo said:

Just seeing all these picks for Buffalo over Pittsburgh really hits home. It's one thing for these flavor of the week analysts to say it but seeing it come from everyday fans from all over makes me emotional. I've been a fan since the Kelly, Smith and Reed days. With a few exceptions (Flutie-Edwards) Buffalo hasn't had much love for a very long time.

I'm a fan of underdogs too so to Browns fans...shht even Chiefs fans, it's awesome to see a new era in the NFL.

I root for BUF every year. Allen when reminds me of the old Ben Roethlisberger who has tormented my Browns in his prime years.

As for why so many picks are against PIT, it's because their last loss has been a long time coming and they were exposed. They are predictable with Ben, and they have zero run game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NE-LARMIN-TB2ARI-NYG1KC-MIA1
TEN-JAX1DAL-CIN1HOU-CHI1DEN-CAR2
NYJ-SEA2IND-LV2WAS-SF2NO-PHI1
ATL-LAC1GB-DET1PIT-BUF2BAL-CLE1

Around the Network
NE-LAR2MIN-TB2ARI-NYG2KC-MIA1
NYJ-SEA2IND-LV1WAS-SF2NO-PHI1
ATL-LAC1GB-DET1PIT-BUF1BAL-CLE2

NE-LAR2MIN-TB2ARI-NYG1KC-MIA1
TEN-JAX1DAL-CIN1HOU-CHI2DEN-CAR2
NYJ-SEA2IND-LV1WAS-SF2NO-PHI1
ATL-LAC2GB-DET1PIT-BUF2BAL-CLE1

NE-LARxMIN-TB2ARI-NYG2KC-MIA1
NYJ-SEA2IND-LV1WAS-SF2NO-PHI2
ATL-LAC2GB-DET1PIT-BUF2BAL-CLE2

My tiny Oklahoman brain can't comprehend the idea of football on weeknights even though it's been a thing for about a dozen years, so I'm just going to throw names out now to stop giving away points every single week.

Dec. 17 - Raiders

Dec. 25 - Saints

Dec. 26 - Buccs, Cardinals and Dolphins

I'm sad the NFC East champ is going to have at least six wins...