By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Thank you Lions, Giants, and Rams!!!

Around the Network

If the Broncos pull off the upset, you can point to that Tyreek Hill incomplete pass that SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TOUCHDOWN. But Andy Reid didn’t challenge it.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 06 December 2020

Triple Post

Tuning in to this WAS PIT game at 2am... I'm glad American football is one of my few interests in life T_T

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

with the way these two defenses are playing, this game is probably going to be decided by a defensive turn-over. WAS recovered a fumble by PIT but the idiot who recovered doesn't know how to secure a recovery. Could come back and bite WAS in the ass.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Upset accomplished. And it did indeed come from a critical interception.

hatmoza said:

Daryl Johnston called it. He said one of those tipped passes would end up in the hands of a WFT defender.

The Steeler still have the number one spot in the AFC due to tie breakers but I don't think that will last much longer since I think the will loose to the Bills on Sunday and I don't really see the Chiefs loosing any of their remaining games.

Darc Requiem said:
hatmoza said:

Daryl Johnston called it. He said one of those tipped passes would end up in the hands of a WFT defender.

Yeah. As soon as I heard it I knew it was gonna happen. Balls were ping-ponging off the chests of Steelers all game long

Man. I forgot how bad this DAL defense is. The only prayer they have to win is to score on every possession. They don't have the ability to stop the Ravens from scoring so they just have to match them. Ezekiel has to step up.

Or Lamar throws more interceptions