By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Really wish I'd had the balls to pick the Giants.

Around the Network

I've long stopped worrying about my pick. That Daniel Jones run made my whole day

Really glad I didn't have the balls to pick the Giants.

EAGLES EAGLES I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLY MY PICK WAS EAGLES!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
BYE BYE NYG-PHI 2 PIT-TEN 1
DAL-WAS 1 BUF-NYJ 1 CAR-NO 2 GB-HOU 1
CLE-CIN 1 DET-ATL 2 SEA-ARI 1 JAX-LAC 2
SF-NE 1 KC-DEN 1 TB-LV 1 CHI-LAR 2

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Looking at the schedule this week, I'm a bit wary of how many road teams I feel inclined to pick.

Maybe the nfl should adapt rules like the English premier league and kick the shitty teams out. The entire nfl east is an embarrassment to the league. They all suck and have sucked for years.  Eagles somehow won super bowl few years back but I'm not sure how because apparently they lost all their good players or just suck now. What the fuck are the cowboys doing in the east. Should be Carolina or atlanta or any other eastern coast team. Texas is not fuckin east. I should know since I am in austin. Also fuck las Vegas. Raiders should have went to San Antonio and I don't even like SA.

DAL-WAS 2 BUF-NYJ 1 CAR-NO 1 GB-HOU 1
CLE-CIN 1 DET-ATL 1 SEA-ARI 1 JAX-LAC 2
SF-NE 2 KC-DEN 1 TB-LV 2 CHI-LAR 1

DAL-WAS 2 BUF-NYJ 1 CAR-NO 2 GB-HOU 1
CLE-CIN 1 DET-ATL 2 SEA-ARI 1 JAX-LAC 2
SF-NE 2 KC-DEN 1 TB-LV 1 CHI-LAR 2

Happy National Tight End Day!