By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Go hawks!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Who is this Haskins guy on Washington? He fucking sucks. He single handedly gave the Browns the game. 3 INTs for 3 TDs
sethnintendo said:
I think he was supposed to be like mahomes but he is more like rg3

More like Jameis Winston 2.0

Thank God Cowboys division is terrible. We may make the playoffs by just winning 6 games.

Kamara is a freak.

Shaunodon said:
Kamara is a freak.

He's carrying the Saints so hard. Brees looks washed.

Around the Network

Right about packers, but wrong about arizona

Snoopy said:

Snoopy bet of the week. Remember, if you want to become a billionaire, JUST follow my bets.

Cardinals (-5.5) vs Lions - Take the Cardinals with the points, it won't even be a close game.

Edit: Just because I am feeling generous, here is another bet to take. 

Packers (+3) vs Lions - Take the packers with the points. Saints defence is garbage with a capital G.

Meh week for me. The Lions not only cover the points but winning against Arizona?! Biggest wtf moment so far this year.

Edit: For the Broncos -2.5 vs Jets, I am taking the broncos with the points. Going for the win this week.

Last edited by Snoopy - on 28 September 2020

hatmoza said:
MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 1

I'm not confident in my NE, JAX, and ATL picks...

I'm changing my prediction for tonight's game to KC.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

If anyone wants a good laugh, check out the comments in CIN PHI game highlights video on youtube.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The Ravens are starting to show signs of life.