By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

If Washington continues to pressure Baker, they can beat the Browns. The other factor is they have to hush the run game of Chubb and Hunt. Their offense is crap but Washington has a great defense. Browns key to win is -not surprisingly- Chubb and Hunt need to gas Washington's D, run the ball down their throats. They are not doing that. A lousy offensive start from both of them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Regional Coverage?

I’ve got the Rams/Bills, then Lions/Cardinals on Fox; Raiders/Patriots on CBS.

All while following the 49ers/Giants on Twitter.

Why not just do ESPN gamecast has to be better than following something on twitter.

I hadn't thought of that.

Also, FUCK Metlife’s Turf!

For an insurance company you would think they would have safer turf.

hatmoza said:
If Washington continues to pressure Baker, they can beat the Browns. The other factor is they have to hush the run game of Chubb and Hunt. Their offense is crap but Washington has a great defense. Browns key to win is -not surprisingly- Chubb and Hunt need to gas Washington's D, run the ball down their throats. They are not doing that. A lousy offensive start from both of them.

Don't you curse me first time picking Browns this year.   Interception helped a lot but almost lost it with fumble on same play.   TD just now.

Lol at playing bone thugs song right before break.   Someone must have done their homework on Cleveland.

Around the Network

Guys. Washington run defense is the real thing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

As I said that Chubb runs for 20 yard TD XD

sethnintendo said:
hatmoza said:

Don't you curse me first time picking Browns this year.   Interception helped a lot but almost lost it with fumble on same play.   TD just now.

Lol at playing bone thugs song right before break.   Someone must have done their homework on Cleveland.

LOL

Dude, Cleveland is popular for only two things. Bone Thugz 'n' Harmony is one of them! Couldn't have been that much homework.

Yea was about to say you might want to walk back that comment after the Chubb cutback.

hatmoza said:
sethnintendo said:

LOL

Dude, Cleveland is popular for only two things. Bone Thugz 'n' Harmony is one of them! Couldn't have been that much homework.

What's the other thing the rock and roll Hall of Fame?  

Cedar point is a badass amusement park and located in Sandusky.  That is close to Cleveland.