By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Only thing worse than my luck this week was the Broncos injury luck, holy fucking shit.

The coin picks Tennessee this week.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Only thing worse than my luck this week was the Broncos injury luck, holy fucking shit.

On Sunday?

Any Patriots fans here? I have to say, I had no faith in them this season. I believe 9 players opted out of the season due to covid-19. I was sure they would be a laughing stock and an unorganized mess. I have to give it to Bill Belichick. He fed me a good serving of crow. These patriots are the real deal. Cam is making Tom Brady level passes, and he's making smart plays overall. The team looks solid on both sides of the field. I'm going to low key root for them. Even though they lost this week, they played very good against a very good team.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

EDIT

Last edited by hatmoza - on 22 September 2020

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

My memory is pretty dumb when it comes to probability math class, but aren't the odds extremely against you? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the odds of getting 16 coin tosses correct consecutively very difficult?

EDIT I removed some stupid math but my point still stands

Around the Network
EDIT

...Seriously wtf is wrong with this website sometimes

hatmoza said:
Any Patriots fans here? I have to say, I had no faith in them this season. I believe 9 players opted out of the season due to covid-19. I was sure they would be a laughing stock and an unorganized mess. I have to give it to Bill Belichick. He fed me a good serving of crow. These patriots are the real deal. Cam is making Tom Brady level passes, and he's making smart plays overall. The team looks solid on both sides of the field. I'm going to low key root for them. Even though they lost this week, they played very good against a very good team.

I wouldn't start drinking the kool-aid yet.

Considering I had Pats, Raiders and Browns all fighting for that 7th seed wildcard slot (in my ambitious pre-season bracket), I'm waiting to see Raiders at New England next week before I begin declaring either the real deal.

Idk why I posted Tennessee, give me Miami for TNF please.

MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 1 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 1 LAR-BUF 1
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 2 KC-BAL 2

No kidding Week 3 is going to be a minefield.

Packers-Saints is going to be a shootout. Rodgers and Brees throwing bombs left and right trying to see who outdoes the other? Sign me up. I had to stop and think twice about this one, and I've got the Saints winning by a hair.

Chiefs-Ravens should be another thriller, Mahomes and Jackson are IT when it comes to the QB position in the AFC. Mahomes has more weapons to choose from on offense so the Chiefs have the slight edge there. But the Ravens have a much bigger edge on defense, so I think that's going to be the difference maker and why I'm going with the Ravens on this one.

MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 1
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 1

I hate picking the Falcons.