By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Week 12 Gameday

hatmoza said:
noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

The problem with the NO and ATL game is I dunno anything about Brees' backup. It's a tough pick.

My picks are above.

Regarding the quote: isn't Jameis Winston set to start, or did I miss something?

Oh. Then why the hell did my lazy google search that day tell me the backup was Taysom Hill XD

Possibly because your search results were better than mine! Schefter just tweeted that it will be Hill after all.

Around the Network
BYE BYE ARI-SEA 2 CIN-WAS 2
ATL-NO 1 PIT-JAX 1 NE-HOU 1 PHI-CLE 2
DET-CAR 1 TEN-BAL 2 NYJ-LAC 2 MIA-DEN 1
DAL-MIN 2 GB-IND 2 KC-LV 1 LAR-TB 2

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEARI-SEA1CIN-WAS2
ATL-NO1PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR1TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

I have a bad feeling this week. As in, just about everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Yes, even the New York Jets might win.

Going with Football Team, because them still being in the playoff race with a 2-7 record should be some extra motivation that the Bengals simply don't have. The Falcons have failed me so often, but the Saints QB situation isn't good. Trusting the Lions is equally risky. The Ravens should win, they absolutely should. The Chiefs and Bucs are expected to take care of business against quality opponents.

The Packers are coming off a game that should have humbled them, so avoiding to sleepwalk through the first quarter or half is doable.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS2
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR2TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1

RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEARI-SEA1CIN-WAS2
ATL-NO1PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR1TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1

I have a bad feeling this week. As in, just about everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Yes, even the New York Jets might win.

Going with Football Team, because them still being in the playoff race with a 2-7 record should be some extra motivation that the Bengals simply don't have. The Falcons have failed me so often, but the Saints QB situation isn't good. Trusting the Lions is equally risky. The Ravens should win, they absolutely should. The Chiefs and Bucs are expected to take care of business against quality opponents.

The Packers are coming off a game that should have humbled them, so avoiding to sleepwalk through the first quarter or half is doable.

The game that has me banging my head this week is Falcons-Saints. I've been looking forward to the day that Taysom Hill finally gets exposed so people will STFU about their white Cam Newton, but I can't get behind the Falcons.

Around the Network

So the Eagles really are a turnover machine. Already fumbled inside the redzone, and now the Browns got a pick six. I really thought they would be more careful after last week's media shit storm. Any Philadelphia fans here that can give me some insight on why they are shit?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

and in perfect Browns fashion, they don't let the Eagles outshine them in turnovers.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Half watching the NE and HOU game... I knew the Browns ran away with a lucky victory against the Texans last week. Not only is Watson amazing, but the Texans actually have great receivers. I'm not at the least surprised they are leading by two scores.

I don't know how to feel. I'm happy the Browns won. I'm happy Ravens lost... I feel so fucking bad for Burrow though. I love that kid. For 11 weeks Cincinnati put him through punishment after punishment. Fuck Cincinnati management. Burrow deserved... deserves better.

It's 1:30 AM. I have work in 5 hours... I really want to watch the GB IND game... I may call in sick.