SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NEMIN-CHI2

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI1SF-NO2
SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

Lots of toss-up games this week, although it's not as tough as it commonly is, because almost everyone will pick the same teams. Already completed example: Colts vs. Titans.

The Eagles should win, but you never know in the NFC East. Picking the Lions is always risky. The Chargers are often competitive, but they are also notorious for their art of losing. The Bills impressed last week, but the Cardinals won't be easy to play against. A week ago I felt the Seahawks would lose, but picked them anyway and then they ended up losing; very much the same scenario this week, but this time I'll pick their opponents, the Rams. The Bears still suck and are on a tailspin after a good start into the season, but what worries me is that the Vikings have faceplanted in Chicago even during seasons where they were clear favorites to win.

Never pick the Vikings on national television.

If I have to watch one more windy game in Cleveland...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

That wasn't a pretty Packers win. The Jaguars came well prepared on defense, playing very physical football with tackles for loss and broken up passes, picking off Rodgers once and forcing a fumble by Adams which gave the Jaguars offense a very short field. Their special teams played well too, pinning the Packers down inside their own 10 with their own punts a few times, plus a punt returned for a TD.

The limited Jaguars offense relied on the ground game which worked because the Packers aren't good at stopping the run even when they know it's coming. The strong effort on defense and special teams is what kept the game open throughout. But once the game was on the line and the Jaguars had no choice but to pass with four points down, the Packers pass rush ended the game with back to back sacks and a near third sack in a row where Luton barely escaped to throw an incomplete pass far short of the sticks.

The Packers offense had big problems to gain yards on the ground, so they ended up punting a lot, especially early in the game. Their easy win against the 49ers might have made them a bit too complacent, because it took a while until it really settled in that the Jaguars didn't come to Green Bay to hand out any gifts.

In other news, the Giants' win over the Eagles sets things up for this year's NFC East winner to have the worst record of a division winner in a 16-game-season ever.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Thank you Bill O'Brien for saving my bonus point game this week :)

Side note: D-Hop is at least top 5 all-time hands for a WR. Insane catch radius and reliability.

Around the Network

Wait, did @burninmylight not pick a team for SNF?

When I first logged in today, I noticed you left it open but figured you were waiting just before the game to pick. Sorry, I didn't notice it again until just now or I would've reminded you.

Shaunodon said:

Side note: D-Hop is at least top 5 all-time hands for a WR. Insane catch radius and reliability.

That's just bullshit. I demand a recount.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Shaunodon said:

Wait, did @burninmylight not pick a team for SNF?

When I first logged in today, I noticed you left it open but figured you were waiting just before the game to pick. Sorry, I didn't notice it again until just now or I would've reminded you.

I'm a mess, lol. I like to wait until the last minute like you said, to try to get the most accurate injury/physically unable to play list possible, then I completely forget to log back in and make the pick. I've missed at least have of the TNF picks this year, but oh well. I appreciate the thoughts.

I'll just start throwing names out there and then coming back to edit them later if I need to. Give me the Seahawks over Cardinals this week.

BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS1
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR2TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

RolStoppable said:
Shaunodon said:

That's just bullshit. I demand a recount.

Here's a recount of the events, since you asked for it:

"They were in position, it was just a better catch by I" -DeAndre Hopkins