By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Week 12 Gameday

BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI1SF-NO2
SEA-LAR1CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

I feel like this week, our picks will differ very little... I can't imagine more than 3 games mattering.

Around the Network

I pick the Tennessee Titans on TNF.They have been the more complete team on offense. Feels like the Colts depend a whole lot on Rivers and that's something that can go bad real fast when he has one of his multi-INT days.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1

@RolStoppable 

The only people who believe the Colts are an elite team are Colt fans. Easily the worst fanbase in all of the NFL. They have been spoiled at the QB position for so long in the past that they are delusional. They play my conference so I saw them play a lot this year... they are not good.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@PAOerfulone 

I too smell a Bengals upset... but unlike you I don't have the balls to make the pick. Got burned way too many times in an attempt to climb back up in the leaderboard

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll take the Titans tonight

Around the Network
BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI2SF-NO2
SEA-LAR1CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI2

I still stand by what I said about the Colts. It's apparent now that Titans have issues.

hatmoza said:
I still stand by what I said about the Colts. It's apparent now that Titans have issues.

It was apparent before that the Titans have issues. They have a good record because of a lot of close wins. Regardless, they had been more consistent than the Colts this season.

I don't mind to get a pick wrong when everyone else got it wrong as well. The Colts' win makes the AFC South interesting for a longer amount of time.

Bills vs. Cardinals is this week's bonus point game in the prediction league.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

Lots of toss-up games this week, although it's not as tough as it commonly is, because almost everyone will pick the same teams. Already completed example: Colts vs. Titans.

The Eagles should win, but you never know in the NFC East. Picking the Lions is always risky. The Chargers are often competitive, but they are also notorious for their art of losing. The Bills impressed last week, but the Cardinals won't be easy to play against. A week ago I felt the Seahawks would lose, but picked them anyway and then they ended up losing; very much the same scenario this week, but this time I'll pick their opponents, the Rams. The Bears still suck and are on a tailspin after a good start into the season, but what worries me is that the Vikings have faceplanted in Chicago even during seasons where they were clear favorites to win.

BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI2SF-NO2