Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: The Bears still suck - Week 7 results and standings

BYE BYE DEN-NE 2 HOU-TEN 2
CLE-PIT 2 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 2 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 2

Around the Network

GB-TB 2 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

CLE-PIT 2 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 2 ATL-MIN 1
DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 2 NYJ-MIA 2

GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

CLE-PIT 1 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 1 ATL-MIN 2

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 2 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 2

A few tough picks this week, but at least Texans vs. Titans isn't one of them this season.

Browns vs. Steelers is a game between two teams with good records, but remaining question marks on their respective passing offense. Former Redskins vs. Giants is a toilet bowl; Washington only has a week 1 win in their books and that commonly means nothing. Falcons vs. Vikings has the question if Atlanta isn't due to win by now, but... nah. Lions vs. Jaguars is similar to the NFC East toilet bowl, because the Jaguars have a week 1 win. Bears vs. Panthers is simply a matter of the Bears still suck.

The Packers defense remains suspect, but that shouldn't matter if the offense continues to play at the same high level.

Rams vs. 49ers is hard to judge because both teams have played mostly against mediocre to bad teams so far, but Los Angeles looks more coherent in their efforts. The Cowboys should win even with Andy Dalton at QB; he isn't the type of guy who makes the people around him better, but rather the other way around, and Dallas has a good supporting cast.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Yea I'll stick with Patriots over Broncos Rol. Didn't even realize they didn't play last week.  Well I'm back and just sticking to this thread.  Because I'll end up like Snoopy if I go anywhere else.  This thread is the only good thing left of this site anyways.

CLE-PIT 1 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 1 ATL-MIN 1
DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 2 NYJ-MIA 2

The Packers had everything under control throughout the entire first quarter, but then Rodgers threw a pick-six and the whole game took a sharp turn in the complete opposite direction. Rare to see a game like that.

Quarter 2 to 4 were reminiscent of last year's games against the Chargers and 49ers (twice) where Green Bay's coaching staff simply had no good answers to a strong opposing defensive line and plays kept breaking down before they even really began. LaFleur needs to figure this out, otherwise it will remain the Packers' achilles heel.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club