By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Angelus said:
Top to bottom, this Eagles v Cowboys game is probably the worst I've ever seen. What an absolute dumpster fire.

Not sure how I sat through most of it. Once the referees missed that down-by-contact on the fumble, I had enough. Shocking to not flex that out for something else on SNF, when you had all these great rivalry games scheduled.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Angelus said:
Top to bottom, this Eagles v Cowboys game is probably the worst I've ever seen. What an absolute dumpster fire.

Not sure how I sat through most of it. Once the referees missed that down-by-contact on the fumble, I had enough. Shocking to not flex that out for something else on SNF, when you had all these great rivalry games scheduled.

Complete and utter tragedy of a game. A battle to see who wanted to lose more, rather than who wanted to win.

Yikes that was a rough week but I had feeling that everyone wouldn't do so good considering there were some toss ups and upsets. I kind of had feeling Pittsburgh would win but thought the Ravens could give them their first loss. I guess they are the real deal this year. I keep thinking I'm getting the teams down more but the nfl is just full of surprises except that the cowboys suck lol. I can't believe giants almost beat the bucs last night.

BYE BYE GB-SF 1 NYG-WAS 2
CHI-TEN 2 DET-MIN 2 CAR-KC 2 HOU-JAX 1
BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 1 LV-LAC 1
PIT-DAL 1 MIA-ARI 2 NO-TB 2 NE-NYJ 1

RolStoppable said:
PIT-DAL 1 MIA-ARI 2 NO-TB 1 NE-NYJ 1

Swear to god Chris didn't mean to copy you.  Wanted to go Detroit but Min did pull out a win last week and they are at home.  Also thinking about going Jax but thought hell what the fuck Houston isn't as shitty as Dallas for Texas teams.  Denver and Atlanta was almost a coin flip for me.  Where is Snoopy when you need him for a coin flip?   Wait his predictions sucked anyways.  He probably predicted Dallas going to the Super Bowl....  lol

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 04 November 2020

Around the Network
BYE BYE GB-SF 1 NYG-WAS 1
BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 2 LV-LAC 1

BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 2 LV-LAC 1

This matchup today really got robbed of it's juice. 49ers pretty much fielding a B-team. I'll take the Packers to win big, naturally. Hopefully, that statement at least jinxes them into playing shit enough for the game to be remotely interesting.

hatmoza said:
Lamar looks smarter. He was forced into a 3rd down pass, and he actually threw it away instead of his usual scramble for a first down. If he can be that aware this year... I won't hate on him anymore.

This was Sep 13, 2020

Let the record show that all my bitching about how Lamar isn't good at throwing the ball last year (check 2019 thread) is finally becoming apparent this season. Dude is not aware... inaccurate, melts in big games. His only identity is opening up the playing field by being a "running back". It's not sustainable. The Ravens are trying to prove to the world this season that Lamar is not all the pre-mentioned, and it is blowing up in their face. At this point, just stick with Lamar's 2019 identity, embrace it, win with it, until he can't run anymore... which won't last long.

QBs have to be able to make big throws every now and then, Lamar can't. He is single-handedly the reason they lose big games in the last two seasons. The sample size is to large to deny it. Everyone else on Ravens is doing their job.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson