By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

These Baltimore fans seriously booing the refs? Because they didn't do you ENOUGH favours?? Yeah, he's the reason your quarterback sidearmed the ball over his receiver into triple-coverage on the last play. Grief.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Regional Coverage?

I got Steelers/Ravens on CBS; Vikings/Packers, then 49ers/Seahawks on FOX.
Dalvin Cook is tearing the Packers’ Rush Defense a new asshole.

Same early games I got Saints/Bears now which makes sense since the Saints are the second closed other NFL team to DFW besides the Texans.

Already 3-6, my worst week.

How, Chargers? How?

Right, well, I'm officially done giving the Bears chances in games against decent teams.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Right, well, I'm officially done giving the Bears chances in games against decent teams.

Just in time for Foles to lead his scheduled epic playoff run.

Quickly before the game starts: What's the over/under on Cowboys fumbles for the first quarter?

Edit: For a minute I obviously forgot both these teams are from the NFC East, so it should be a combined over/under.

Count: 2

Last edited by Shaunodon - on 01 November 2020

Shaunodon said:
Angelus said:

Just in time for Foles to lead his scheduled epic playoff run.

Probably. 

Carson Wentz is about to be the next Andrew Luck if they don't start drilling some better habits into him.

Top to bottom, this Eagles v Cowboys game is probably the worst I've ever seen. What an absolute dumpster fire.