By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Chiefs-Patriots has been rescheduled for tomorrow.

Around the Network

Holy fuck my picks aren't doing that good. They better comeback in second half.

I just realized the browns have two running backs with dick names. Chubb and johnson.  Then they have hunt woman abuser which could stand for cunt.

Cowboys are determined to start every game this way.

Shame to see snoopy gone. He was a trump fan and cowboys fan. As his faithful leader would say he supports losers. Heck his last post wasn't even that bad but I guess after almost fifty moderations shit happens.  I just wanted him around so I can make fun of cowboys even though I picked them to win this week.   If you can't beat the browns then you suck.

Around the Network

Holy fucking shit Clevelnd

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I didn’t realize Malcolm Butler played for the Dolphins now...

hatmoza said:
Holy fucking shit Clevelnd

Finally something to be almost proud of coming from Ohio.  We haven't felt this good since the Wright brothers.

Shaunodon said:
Cowboys are determined to start every game this way.

Couple of fumbles?  Have to think about their opponents.  Make sure they are taken care of.

Apparently a shootout with the Chargers is what the Bucs offense needed. That, and a game-saving fumble play by Suh. Bless Suh.