By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

LAC-LV2BUF-DEN1CAR-GB2SF-DAL1
SEA-WAS1CHI-MIN1NE-MIA2JAX-BAL2
TB-ATL1DET-TEN2HOU-IND2PHI-ARI2
NYJ-LAR2KC-NO1CLE-NYG1PIT-CIN1

Around the Network

SEA-WAS1CHI-MIN2NE-MIA2JAX-BAL2

Man I just keep getting worse and worse. Certain teams just screw me over. I pick them to win then they lose. I pick them to lose then they win. Damn Eagles, Bears, and a few other teams just screw with me every week.

Hey Rol are you going to put the preseason prediction league status update after the regular season? My main hope is in the playoffs. Hopefully it will be New Orleans vs Chiefs this year... Hey can't be worse than Ludicrous lol... I think he had Jags winning it against another shit team.  Oh wait it was Falcons but they are mediocre at best for past few years since they went to Super Bowl.  Him predicting the Jets to win the division is just priceless. 

LAC-LV2BUF-DEN1CAR-GB2SF-DAL2

Around the Network
LAC-LV 2 BUF-DEN 1 CAR-GB 2 SF-DAL 1
SEA-WAS 1 CHI-MIN 2 NE-MIA 2 JAX-BAL 2
TB-ATL 1 DET-TEN 2 HOU-IND 2 PHI-ARI 2
NYJ-LAR 2 KC-NO 1 CLE-NYG 1 PIT-CIN 1

I'll take the Raiders as well

I lied...apparently I like taking stupid risks. Gimme the Chargers.

Last edited by Angelus - on 17 December 2020

I hope this goes thru right. I'm on my phone. Anyway. I meant to respond sooner. Yeah, I had a really good feeling going into that game. 

With that said I also thought the Browns would've beaten the Ravens. They deserved that game.

One thing I just read was how the computers are projecting the Steelers to take the second seed...and I'm not so sure. They have IMO 3 tough games left to play. Cincy, who's a rival with nothing to lose. Indy who's definitely playing at a high level and they finish against the Browns who absolutely should win that game. If the Browns lose that game then curses are real and something just doesn't add up.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

What am I doing wrong to respond to posts? I clicked the, "reply," tab before I made that post and nothing goes thru. Someone with a little time on their hands, please help me out.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

I pick the Raiders as well.