By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

BYE BYE DEN-NE 2 HOU-TEN 2
CLE-PIT 1 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 1 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 2 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

Around the Network

Yea I'll stick with Patriots over Broncos Rol. Didn't even realize they didn't play last week.  Well I'm back and just sticking to this thread.  Because I'll end up like Snoopy if I go anywhere else.  This thread is the only good thing left of this site anyways.

CLE-PIT 1 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 1 ATL-MIN 1
DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

CLE-PIT 2 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 2 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 2 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 2 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

I'm gonna throw this out there and want people to give it some thought before replying:

If the Dolphins start Tua from here on and he plays close to his potential, what's the ceiling for this team and could they compete for that division?

Around the Network

I managed to tune in to the Packers game at the tail end of the second quarter.

I think I'll return to being unable to actually watch any games.

Yikes I don't think I did too well this week. Oh well maybe next week. I was surprised Patriots did so bad against the Broncos even with Cam back.

It's inconceivable to me that the Cowboys through every single week, have somehow managed to start every single game the exact same way and not fix a single thing, through 6 weeks.

Shaunodon said:

It's inconceivable to me that the Cowboys through every single week, have somehow managed to start every single game the exact same way and not fix a single thing, through 6 weeks.

I actually believed in them because they consistently scored over 30 pts, while the Cards less so. Apparently today was the opposite.

BYE BYE NYG-PHI 2 PIT-TEN 1
DAL-WAS 1 BUF-NYJ 1 CAR-NO 2 GB-HOU 1
CLE-CIN 1 DET-ATL 1 SEA-ARI 1 JAX-LAC 2
SF-NE 1 KC-DEN 1 TB-LV 1 CHI-LAR 2