By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I was big on Baker as a rookie. He's holding this Browns team back right now. Lack of confidence to stand in the pocket and missing throws every game. And not just missing, but missing by a country mile on several occasions. I don't know what's happened to him, but he's visably regressed.

Around the Network

Baker can apparently just toss ball to beckham. He doesn't have to be good against cowboys because cowboys suck.

As impressive as Cowboys 4th quarter "almost" comeback was, they have bigger problems than the Browns. The Browns defense lightened-up way too much after the 27 point lead and got exhausted in the 4th quarter out of sheer shock of how powerful Dallas' offense truly is... that being said, the Browns defense is much better than the Cowboys. Good teams find a way to win. Dallas doesn't know how to find a way to win so far, and shockingly Cleveland does.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baker is a replaceable cog in this new System. Any QB can replace him

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Guess I am out on predictions, forgot to pick any of today’s games. Happens every year lol.

Cowboys defense is really really bad. They aren’t even that bad in their front seven, they are just horrific on the back end.

Around the Network

I will never call for OBJ to be traded after this game.

Only Carson Wentz could make that pick look so typical. You can't even call it bad luck at this point. That exact type of play has happened to him far too often, with him scrambling to play Hero Ball on every down. It's pathological.

Shaunodon said:
Only Carson Wentz could make that pick look so typical. You can't even call it bad luck at this point. That exact type of play has happened to him far too often, with him scrambling to play Hero Ball on every down. It's pathological.

Which is sad considering he had an MVP year in 2017, looking to be one of the next elite QBs. He was never the same since tearing his ACL.

Nick Chubb out multiple weeks with an MCL sprain. My fantasy team weeps.

@Angelus Chiefs and Pats are playing in 2 hours fyi. Cam Newton and Sony Michel are out for the Patriots. They've also had to fly in just today, so they're probably jet-lagged.

(If he doesn't get his pick in time, I think it's reasonable to just put him down for KC)