By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Vander Esch is already out with a collarbone injury. He only just had surgery on that area, so I hope it's not anything serious.

Around the Network

I was hurting watching the eagles lose.

I don't agree with that PI call. Didn't see much of a push-off from Gallup, while Ramsey was pulling on his arm at least equally. Ramsey was just clearly beaten. Unfortunately, another close game gets decided on a referee's decision.

Well, seeing the Cowboys lose softens the blow from the 49ers I suffered a little bit. Now my older brothers will be just as miserable as I am.
Though, my Dad will be talking trash for the next week with the Rams winning.

The coin flip picked 10 of 14 right so far in week one. Should have been 12 but the refs really fucked Dallas over at the end there.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

The coin flip picked 10 of 14 right so far in week one. Should have been 12 but the refs really fucked Dallas over at the end there.

Nope the Cowboys fucked themselves over like they always do they could have tied the game with a easy field goal but instead went for it on fourth down and turned the ball over.

Don't think any rookie will play great in the two games tomorrow so Clyde Ewdards-Helaire is the early front runner to be rookie of the year.

PAOerfulone said:
Reading “Eagles @ Football Tram” is just goofy as all hell. 😂

I get changing the name, but they really couldn’t come up with something else in the offseason?
I liked the sound of “Washington Warriors.”

There is a guy in Virginia that is trademark squatting on like 26 names. If you've heard of a name he already has it.

God I hate the Cowboys. Can't even do me the favor of beating the stupid Rams. Absolutely useless.

MasonADC said:
I was hurting watching the eagles lose.

I feel your pain. I genuinely do.

It's ok guys. You can take shots at my team, but I'm gonna be a sap for a moment. I never expected the Browns to win against the Ravens... but for them to lose the way they lost... No fan, who has eagerly been waiting for this NFL season throughout this miserable pandemic, should ever go through that type of beat-down. Especially when you are desperately looking for anything to lift your spirits in these days.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson