By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

CIN-CLE 2 JAX-TEN 2 CAR-TB 2 DEN-PIT 2
LAR-PHI 1 SF-NYJ 1 BUF-MIA 1 MIN-IND 1
DET-GB 2 ATL-DAL 1 NYG-CHI 2 WAS-ARI 2
KC-LAC 1 BAL-HOU 1 NE-SEA 2 NO-LV 1

Around the Network
CIN-CLE 2 JAX-TEN 2 CAR-TB 2 DEN-PIT 2
LAR-PHI 1 SF-NYJ 1 BUF-MIA 1 MIN-IND 1
DET-GB 2 ATL-DAL 2 NYG-CHI 2 WAS-ARI 1
KC-LAC 1 BAL-HOU 1 NE-SEA 2 NO-LV 1

I'll allow myself to be disappointed by the Browns tonight and pick Cleveland.

You see that first drive the Browns had when they ignore OBJ? They went straight down the field and scored! And our new kicker made the field goal.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I like Joe Burrow. I'm really rooting for him to be a very successful rookie quarter back. That counter TD he just had was swift and beautiful. Also, I forgot how dangerous Joe Mixon is. Bengals have some great key players.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

That ref must've been 5 feet at most from OBJ and he didn't see that jersey grab?

Browns wish they could play the Bengals every week

Angelus said:

Bengals have their faults on defense but they have the ability to score points and win against teams like the Browns who offensively lay an egg every now and then.

I'm gushing over Joe Burrow

Shaunodon said:

That ref must've been 5 feet at most from OBJ and he didn't see that jersey grab?

Very frustrating. Even if he didn't see the actual hold, refs usually make that call because they see the jersey being stretched and snapping back.

hatmoza said:
Angelus said:

Bengals have their faults on defense but they have the ability to score points and win against teams like the Browns who offensively lay an egg every now and then.

I'm gushing over Joe Burrow

Their D is worse than it's even been made to look so far. OBJ has been open on almost every single route he's run, and the Baker just either doesn't see it, or doesn't have the confidence to throw it at him.