By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

1st quarter was nothing special. Now they’re in the 2nd and Cam scrambled for a 1st down to keep the drive alive.

Now they’re 1st and GOAL...

Scratch that, TD that he took in himself.

Maybe I spoke too soon.

Around the Network

So what’s the regional coverage in everyone’s area?

I’m living in southern Arizona.

On CBS, I’ve got the Dolphins-Patriots.
On FOX, I’ve got the Packers-Vikings. Then after that, Cardinals-49ers.

In New Zealand.

With Sky Sports we've got Packers-Vikings, Bucs-Saints and the SNF game on ESPN2.
Got the NBA Clippers-Nuggets on ESPN1 too.

If I could, I’d trade you the Packers-Vikings for the Seahawks-Falcons.

Packers went on 4th down, clean throw but clean dropped by Adams. Staredown from Rodgers says it all.

...and just as I'm typing this, Packers force a safety. Not all bad.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
So what’s the regional coverage in everyone’s area?

I’m living in southern Arizona.

On CBS, I’ve got the Dolphins-Patriots.
On FOX, I’ve got the Packers-Vikings. Then after that, Cardinals-49ers.

American in Dubai... don't have many options of watching. However, some of my students some years ago gave me some livestream websites for soccer (soccer is huge hear). Anyhow streaming website laws are lax here and I can get NFL games on some of those before mentioned stream sites.

Don't judge me :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Reading “Eagles @ Football Tram” is just goofy as all hell. 😂

I get changing the name, but they really couldn’t come up with something else in the offseason?
I liked the sound of “Washington Warriors.”

Packers are prime and poised to take the lead after that catch by Adams.

So looking at the scoreboards, Josh Allen is putting on an absolute show against the Butt Fumble.

Then I go to twitter:

Fitzpatrick has already thrown 2 picks. Cam Newton seems effective but the Pats offense is still non-threatening, they miss field goal to end half. AFC East 2020.