By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I was never a fan of the hard deadline when points haven't even been scored yet, but it makes sense to have hard deadline regardless. I don't have a problem with Hatmoza getting his picks because he is low in the standings anyway and it is just a few games difference.

Around the Network

I say let his picks count for the early games.

I thought New England would be decent with Cam but they almost lost to the Jets...

BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI2SF-NO2
SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET1HOU-CLE2TB-CAR2
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI1SF-NO2
SEA-LAR1CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

Around the Network

Actually I want to switch my pick from Washington to Detroit. Sorry about that was going to edit original post but I'll just state in new post that I'm going for Detroit now.

Actually, just like Josh Rosen's career, my season is indeed a lost cause. But, just like Josh Rosen, I'm going to pretend otherwise and play out the string anyways.

BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI1SF-NO2
SEA-LAR1CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

noname2200 said:
Actually, just like Josh Rosen's career, my season is indeed a lost cause. But, just like Josh Rosen, I'm going to pretend otherwise and play out the string anyways.

Sam Darnold is going to join him soon in the lost cause NFL careers.  As far as QB go 2010 and 2013 where the worst two drafts in that category in recent history.  Last year was pretty bad also since Kyler Murrary will probably end up the only good QB in the draft.

Chris Hu said:
noname2200 said:

Sam Darnold is going to join him soon in the lost cause NFL careers.  As far as QB go 2010 and 2013 where the worst two drafts in that category in recent history.  Last year was pretty bad also since Kyler Murrary will probably end up the only good QB in the draft.

Last year is even worse for me: as an A's fan, I'm actively rooting for Kyler Murray to bomb and fail, so it's really just salt in the wound for me!