By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Greenbay for now...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
This matchup today really got robbed of it's juice. 49ers pretty much fielding a B-team. I'll take the Packers to win big, naturally. Hopefully, that statement at least jinxes them into playing shit enough for the game to be remotely interesting.

I haven't looked at it yet, but I assume that neither Garoppolo nor Kittle will play.

The bigger questions are how the 49ers will look at RB and defensive line, because these are the things that rip the Packers apart.

No Jimmy G, no Kittle, their O-line is a mess, their down to what I think is 4th RB, and even their best remaining receiver, Brandon Aiyuk, is gonna be out due to COVID. Can't imagine this game is gonna go remotely well for them.

BYE BYE GB-SF 1 NYG-WAS 2
CHI-TEN 2 DET-MIN 1 CAR-KC 2 HOU-JAX 1
BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 2 LV-LAC 1
PIT-DAL 1 MIA-ARI 2 NO-TB 2 NE-NYJ 1

CHI-TEN 2 DET-MIN 2 CAR-KC 2 HOU-JAX 1
BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 2 LV-LAC 1

CHI-TEN 2 DET-MIN 2 CAR-KC 2 HOU-JAX 2
BAL-IND 1 SEA-BUF 1 DEN-ATL 2 LV-LAC 2

Around the Network
BYEBYEGB-SF1NYG-WAS2
CHI-TEN2DET-MIN2CAR-KC2HOU-JAX1
BAL-IND2SEA-BUF1DEN-ATL2LV-LAC1
PIT-DAL1MIA-ARI2NO-TB2NE-NYJ1

BYEBYEGB-SFNYG-WAS2
CHI-TEN2DET-MIN2CAR-KC2HOU-JAX1
BAL-IND1SEA-BUF1DEN-ATL2LV-LAC2
PIT-DAL1MIA-ARI2NO-TB2NE-NYJ1

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEGB-SF1NYG-WAS1
CHI-TEN2DET-MIN2CAR-KC2HOU-JAX2
BAL-IND1SEA-BUF1DEN-ATL2LV-LAC1
PIT-DAL1MIA-ARI1NO-TB2NE-NYJ1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I have a screen recording that proves that the website was not loading for ten minutes. That's why I'm 5 minutes late to turn my picks in

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

I have a screen recording that proves that the website was not loading for ten minutes. That's why I'm 5 minutes late to turn my picks in

This recording will be mandatory to provide, if you want your picks for the early Sunday games to be counted. VGC has made major changes to its website yesterday, so slow loading of pages has been common since then. Not as excessive as ten minutes, but I can't rule it out. If you have evidence of it being VGC that made your submission late, then by all means, show it.

I don't know how to upload it