By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Shaunodon said:
BYE BYE NYG-PHI 2 PIT-TEN 1
DAL-WAS 1 BUF-NYJ 1 CAR-NO 2 GB-HOU 1
CLE-CIN 1 DET-ATL 1 SEA-ARI 1 JAX-LAC 2
SF-NE 1 KC-DEN 1 TB-LV 1 CHI-LAR 2

I'd like to change my New Orleans pick to Carolina, please.

Around the Network

So according to league sources, Antonio Brown is about to sign with the Buccaneers.
Obviously, Brady wants him there, otherwise this wouldn’t be happening. But should it be happening?

PAOerfulone said:
So according to league sources, Antonio Brown is about to sign with the Buccaneers.
Obviously, Brady wants him there, otherwise this wouldn’t be happening. But should it be happening?

I believe Brady was advocating for him before the season. The reason they're signing him now though is likely because OJ Howard is out for the season, Chris Godwin has missed half their games and barely practiced, Mike Evans has been limping since week 2, Gronk is slowly getting into better football shape but has a bum shoulder right now and Fournette has played 1 snap in the last 3 weeks.

Should've had the balls to take Cinci. 'Could tell Baker was broken after last week.

Edit: Seems like OBJ got hurt on the INT play too.

Last edited by Shaunodon - on 25 October 2020

All Steelers so far through 1 quarter.

Around the Network

Glad I didn't have the balls to take the Bengals. Baker just needed some motivation.

coolbeans said:
That hit on Dallas QB was so dirty imo.

His teammates didn't even back him up. No heart in that squad.

I hate picking the Falcons! Last time, don't care how much it tanks me.

The 49ers are finally playing like the 49ers!

I took a gamble on the Raiders, so I'm not super surprised that one isn't quite panning out, but I have to say that I expected more from NE. Very poor showing by them.