By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

'Money Badger' lmao. They should cut him for that alone.

Around the Network
BYE BYE DEN-NE 2 HOU-TEN 2
CLE-PIT 2 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 2 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR* 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 2 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 2

*(You accidentally put Arizona in twice. Carolina are playing Chicago)

RolStoppable said:
Oh, I see. I was surprised by the lack of new posts in this thread, but it turns out there's no Thursday game on the schedule this week.

Bills had to play Tuesday night, so they moved the Bills-Chiefs game to Monday night next week. Also looks like Falcons-Vikings could get moved to Tuesday next week, with Atlanta shutting down facilities after 4 positive tests within their team.

RolStoppable said:
CLE-PIT 1 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 2 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 2 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 2

If it wasn't for the laundry list of injuries on Browns team, key players no less, I'd be more confident in my choice. But one thing I'm sure of, analysts got it completely wrong across the board for this game. This isn't a test for the Browns as everyone and their mother is suggesting, this is a test for the Steelers.

May the best team win. This one is personal for me however. Browns haven't won in the Ketchup stadium for over 15 years.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Patriots have another positive test and canceled practice. This is where things get interesting, because they already moved like six games around to reschedule the Broncos/Pats game and gave the teams a week five bye. So now what do they do?

Personally idk why the NFL didn't just build in a few bye weeks for every team during the season that could be swapped around. Like everyone has a bye week after 4, 8, and 12 games or something. There was no real training camp and no preseason, so it also would have helped the players which means better football.

My guess is they either say to hell with it and just play the game, or they delay it again and sometime down the line you're going to have the Pats and Broncos playing some crazy stretch of like 3 games in 2 weeks or something.

Around the Network
CLE-PIT 2 BAL-PHI 1 WAS-NYG 1 ATL-MIN 2
DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR* 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 1

DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2
GB-TB 1 LAR-SF 1 KC-BUF 1 ARI-DAL 2

DET-JAX 1 CIN-IND 2 CHI-CAR 1 NYJ-MIA 2