By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Just to get an idea, I watch highlights for games I missed, and I might switch my vote against the Steelers. Ben Roethlisberger looks like shit! I took everyone's word for it when they said he looked amazing, but no, he looked -again- like... shit!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
CIN-CLE 2 JAX-TEN 2 CAR-TB 2 DEN-PIT 2
LAR-PHI 2 SF-NYJ 2 BUF-MIA 1 MIN-IND 1
DET-GB 2 ATL-DAL 2 NYG-CHI 2 WAS-ARI 1
KC-LAC 1 BAL-HOU 2 NE-SEA 2 NO-LV 1

So on our TV schedule we've got Cowboys-Falcons, Texans-Ravens and SNF (Seahawks-Patriots).

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me with all these injuries.
First, Deebo. Then, Kittle. Then, Sherm. Now, Bosa.
FUCK 2020!!!

Maybe Washington can take 'Cowboys' and Dallas can rename themselves 'Fumbles'. I mean, we're getting quite used to hearing 'Dallas Fumbles' by now.

Around the Network

I wish i was a fan of good teams

PAOerfulone said:
FUCK 2020!!!

Denver's QB Lock just a while ago. Sjoulder injury. Steelers will win this. Don't need to watch anymore. Steelers' Defense is fucking scary.

Someone recommend me another game to watch.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
PAOerfulone said:
FUCK 2020!!!

Denver's QB Lock just a while ago. Sjoulder injury. Steelers will win this. Don't need to watch anymore. Steelers' Defense is fucking scary.

Someone recommend me another game to watch.

If you wanna see the continuing trainwreck in Jerry World, you can watch the Cowboys, who beyond comprehension have ANOTHER fumble in the first quarter.

Shaunodon said:

If you wanna see the continuing trainwreck in Jerry World, you can watch the Cowboys, who beyond comprehension have ANOTHER fumble in the first quarter.

Ha! I'm good. I can't believe I put my faith in Dallas and Philadelphia this week. Ugh. I'm tuning in to Brady.

btw as soon as I tuned into the Tampa game, they fumbled. And I was treated to a Tom Brady "FUUUCCCCCKK"

Can't blame him. They would have had a third TD

I think it's national fumble day.