By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I thought the jaguars sucked like they always have. Somehow they recently got semi decent.  Not sure who their QB is but he is probably shit compared to mahomes. 

Edit - just looked their roster up and apparently they have two young QBs.  Never heard of any one of them considering both from Pac-12 and I only pay attention to Big 12 conference. 

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 07 September 2020

Around the Network

I made some adjustments. If I fucked something up again, please let me know.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Category #1 #2 #3 #4
AFC East NE BUF NYJ MIA
AFC North BAL PIT CLE CIN
AFC South HOU TEN JAC IND
AFC West KC LV DEN LAC
NFC East DAL PHI WASH NYG
NFC North GB MIN CHI DET
NFC South NO TB ATL CAR
NFC West SF SEA LAR ARI
#1 Draft Pick CIN - - -
AFC Division Winners KC BAL NE HOU
AFC Wild-Card Teams BUF LV TEN -
NFC Division Winners SF NO GB DAL
NFC Wild-Card Teams SEA MIN TB -
AFC Divisional Playoffs KC BAL NE HOU
NFC Divisional Playoffs SF NO GB SEA
AFC Championship Game KC BAL - -
NFC Championship Game SF NO - -
Super Bowl LV KC NO - -
Super Bowl Winner KC - - -

HOU-KC 2 PHI-WAS 1 MIA-NE 2 GB-MIN 1
IND-JAX 1 CHI-DET 1 LV-CAR 1 NYJ-BUF 2
CLE-BAL 2 SEA-ATL 1 LAC-CIN 1 ARI-SF 2
TB-NO 2 DAL-LAR 1 PIT-NYG 1 TEN-DEN 1

sethnintendo said:

I thought the jaguars sucked like they always have. Somehow they recently got semi decent.  Not sure who their QB is but he is probably shit compared to mahomes. 

Edit - just looked their roster up and apparently they have two young QBs.  Never heard of any one of them considering both from Pac-12 and I only pay attention to Big 12 conference. 

They had a ferocious defense for a couple years and made it to the AFC title game. They should have won it too, but they choked pretty bad late. They have Minshew at QB, he was surprisingly good last year. But they are in rebuild mode, they have traded or cut almost all of their talent. They’ll be bad on defense this year and will have to throw a ton. 

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
sethnintendo said:

They had a ferocious defense for a couple years and made it to the AFC title game. They should have won it too, but they choked pretty bad late. They have Minshew at QB, he was surprisingly good last year. But they are in rebuild mode, they have traded or cut almost all of their talent. They’ll be bad on defense this year and will have to throw a ton. 

Sounds like they have their work cut out for them.  I just remember every year sportscasters always try to prop up some underdog team or whatever saying this is their year or whatever because of their draft choices or trades from previous year.  Remember last year when they hyped Baker Mayfield and the fucking Browns?  Well guess what the browns still suck and Baker Mayfield can suck a dick.  This coming from a TTU fan and Mayfield is a little bitch that went to OU cause he sucked at TTU.  I grew up in Ohio and at least I had common knowledge not to root for Ohio teams because they suck.

Go Pats. Cam taking it all the way.

Fixed my playoffs. Pretty happy with the week one coin flips. Do we not do MNF points anymore?

HOU-KC

2 PHI-WAS 2 MIA-NE 2 GB-MIN 2
IND-JAX 2 CHI-DET 1 LV-CAR 1 NYJ-BUF 1
CLE-BAL 2 SEA-ATL 2 LAC-CIN 1 ARI-SF 1
TB-NO 2 DAL-LAR 1 PIT-NYG 1 TEN-DEN 1

I ended up editing playoffs again. After further research, there was one team I overrated, and another I underrated.

@ Ludicrous
Some of those picks are interesting. I dunno if you are extremely in the know, or completely oblivious to what American football is XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll take the Chiefs on Thursday.