By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Ravens laying an egg

Around the Network

The wind is no joke.

If you were listening to this game on the radio, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's over half empty and that we're in the middle of a pandemic based on how loud the crowd is!

Well....to Browns fans....we're halfway towards the only team I wouldn't want to send home or be sent home by but either way, good luck tomorrow. Nobody deserves it more than us.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Lamar Jackson scored more points for the other team.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Lamar Jackson scored more points for the other team.

Well the wind took six points off the board for the Ravens.  That being said the Bills defense played a lot better then they did last week four sacks and a pick six interception.  They had no sacks or interceptions against the Colts.  

SuperRetroTurbo said:

Well....to Browns fans....we're halfway towards the only team I wouldn't want to send home or be sent home by but either way, good luck tomorrow. Nobody deserves it more than us.

I believe the Packers, Bills or Chiefs deserve it more considering they have better players.

I wish Lamar a speedy recovery... that being said

Are we even going to pretend that Lamar getting injured is a shock? Without Lamar's elusive couple of runs up the field that single handily gives Ravens multiple TDs, this Ravens team is garbage. When Lamar starts getting injured consistently, and he becomes hesitant to run, he will only then realize that he has never developed his throwing game. He will become another RGIII at worst, or a low budget Michael Vick at best.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SuperRetroTurbo said:

The Browns haven't won ... yet.

But honestly this is the last thing I want. I don't want the Bill's to be the reason the Browns dream is crushed and I don't want the Browns to crush the dreams of the Bills. They've both suffered enough to deliver the other such a blow.

I'll tell you this, I will continue to root for the Bills even if they deliver the Browns a loss. I love that team that much. That being said, as great as the Bills defense played the Ravens, you have not faced the Browns offensive line this year! They will crush the Bills in the trenches. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Allen would tear the Browns secondary apart outside Denzel Ward

GB looked amazing... Rodgers looked amazing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I want to see Browns beat Chiefs. Most likely won't happen but it would be a sight!