By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Week 11 was terrible - Thanksgiving games on Thursday

BYE TB-CHI 1 LAR-WAS 1 BUF-TEN 1
PHI-PIT 2 ARI-NYJ 1 LV-KC 2 JAX-HOU 2
CIN-BAL 2 CAR-ATL 1 MIA-SF 2 NYG-DAL 2
IND-CLE 1 DEN-NE 2 MIN-SEA 2 LAC-NO 1

Around the Network

BYE TB-CHI 1 LAR-WAS 1 BUF-TEN 1
PHI-PIT 2 ARI-NYJ 1 LV-KC 2 JAX-HOU 2
CIN-BAL 2 CAR-ATL 1 MIA-SF 2 NYG-DAL 2
IND-CLE 2 DEN-NE 2 MIN-SEA 2 LAC-NO 2

There's talk of pausing the NFL season for a few weeks. The fucking Titans were breaking quarantine protocols early investigations are showing. Screw them and the coaching staff who were involved. I hope they are eliminated this season and lose their 2021 draft picks. I love the team, but I have no tolerance for selfish people during this pandemic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
There's talk of pausing the NFL season for a few weeks. The fucking Titans were breaking quarantine protocols early investigations are showing. Screw them and the coaching staff who were involved. I hope they are eliminated this season and lose their 2021 draft picks. I love the team, but I have no tolerance for selfish people during this pandemic.

There's no good reason to put the season on hold because of one team. The easier solution is to penalize the Titans if they aren't able to play their games. Any game that doesn't fit into the schedule anymore should be an automatic win for their given opponent. Problem solved.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

I thought the same thing, but automatic wins would not be fair for teams who do not play them. And division teams would get 2 freeby wins! Yikes! But at the end of the day, fair or not. I agree that's the best solution.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Good start, but Hudson was wide-open for that touchdown on first down. First bad miss for Brady. Then Hudson dropped the third down. If he's their third tight end option with no OJ Howard, they obviously need to start building some chemistry.

Dang, I just woke up. I would have picked the Bucs, let's hope for a Bears win now haha.

Honestly pretty good throw there from Foles. Robinson couldn't really separate and the corner played it perfectly. Just a great play.

They called that a headbutt!?

Edit: Refs are absolutely destroying this game.

Last edited by Shaunodon - on 08 October 2020