By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I mean I'm rooting for Tom Brady but I also don't want to see Rodgers go out like this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I mean I'm rooting for Tom Brady but I also don't want to see Rodgers go out like this.

I mean, he's mostly played well. Wouldn't put it on him. The Bucs are just playing really well, and the Packers as a whole are making some terrible mistakes.

This game suddenly got tense.

We have a game!

WTF is Brady doing?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

WTF is Brady doing?

He was lights out in the first, and spaced out in the second. That third pick was practically an arm punt though-- play was dead as soon as it was snapped. Championship games are always crazy.

Shaunodon said:
hatmoza said:

WTF is Brady doing?

He was lights out in the first, and spaced out in the second. That third pick was practically an arm punt though-- play was dead as soon as it was snapped. Championship games are always crazy.

Bill Belichick is punching air right about now

Whatever narratives the media will run, the truth is Rodgers kept Green Bay in this game. None of it is on him.

...Also, that was a clear jersey pull. Though I'm not sure the ball was catchable.

That was fair but still a bs call. I want to watch the game again and see if even ONE defender at any time held a Packer receiver and wasn't called because if so, the rules need to be updated to fit the age of technology we live in today. Congratulations Bucs and their fans, though. If my Bills win, I wouldn't want to face any other QB for the years he tormented us.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

SuperRetroTurbo said:

That was fair but still a bs call. I want to watch the game again and see if even ONE defender at any time held a Packer receiver and wasn't called because if so, the rules need to be updated to fit the age of technology we live in today. Congratulations Bucs and their fans, though. If my Bills win, I wouldn't want to face any other QB for the years he tormented us.

Well I can already tell you there were several times that happened. But there were also several times Packers defenders had little holds on the Bucs' receivers that weren't called. I pointed out that jersey pull, because that one was truly obvious. So you can't blame the refs for calling that one over the others.