By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A Message To Our Xbox Community...

kirby007 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Remember some converstation we had about a certain user that does everything you Said in this OP and much more, much  Much more, does it for years and years and years What you told me was to people to not engage with him or we the Ones that get banned probably but now If Someone goes to a Xbox thread and talks something bad about a game of Xbox that he does not intend to play or buy he gets moderated? I AM going to start using more the report funcion and i seriously hope this shit you Said in the OP is a rule for everyone and not something that is creating circlejerk in every Xbox brand ONLY threads.

:)

I already know What you thinking , ffs for the 100 time and i hope the fucking last its not you, i dont think you are a bad user ffs  most of the time i think you make funny posts .

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
CGI-Quality said:

Well, in here, it's all about Xbox. We can discuss what to do for the others elsewhere (even though I don't personally find any of them in this situation).

Remember some converstation we had about a certain user that does everything you Said in this OP and much more, much  Much more, does it for years and years and years What you told me was to people to not engage with him or we the Ones that get banned probably but now If Someone goes to a Xbox thread and talks something bad about a game of Xbox that he does not intend to play or buy he gets moderated? I AM going to start using more the report funcion and i seriously hope this shit you Said in the OP is a rule for everyone and not something that is creating circlejerk in every Xbox brand ONLY threads.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

What i wrote to kirby except the part i Said the posts are funny.

see rol im actually funny

must be your german heritage

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:

And the " i think you are not a bad user." Forgot that. Sorry mAh bad

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

German, huh?

Does "wahnsinnige Geschwindigkeit" ring any bells?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

German, huh?

Does "wahnsinnige Geschwindigkeit" ring any bells?

is that the translation for need for speed?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

And the " i think you are not a bad user." Forgot that. Sorry mAh bad

Regarding your concern, I don't think there's a need to worry. This thread's purpose is first and foremost a feel-good-thread that is unlikely to result in substantial changes for an extended period of time. So take it easy.

adding to that those vocal xbox users are permabanned anyway

RolStoppable said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Regarding your concern, I don't think there's a need to worry. This thread's purpose is first and foremost a feel-good-thread that is unlikely to result in substantial changes for an extended period of time. So take it easy.

If it was just a feel good thread, you wouldn’t be in it. :)