By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Lafiel said:
Shaunodon said:

Yeah, this is the first 'battle royale' type game I've given any attention to, but I don't think it should be grouped with other games of that genre(?).

battle royal multiplayer can be used for a plethora of genres, not just fps where it was first introduced

apart from Fall Guys, there is Tetris 99 on the Switch and next month a Bomberman BR game will release on Stadia

This and Tetris 99 are the two battle royale I like 

Around the Network

And just imagine released on All plataforms ( + Xbox and Switch) 

I am seeing on Twitter that estimates are up to 21 million players on PS4. Awesome player engagement this month for this game. Kudos to Sony for this partnership, very smart move!

Blood_Tears said:
I am seeing on Twitter that estimates are up to 21 million players on PS4. Awesome player engagement this month for this game. Kudos to Sony for this partnership, very smart move!

I don't like games attached to services. On the Fall Guys, bought on Steam. In the case of Tetris 99, I bought the cartridge version. 

The game has the potential to sell 20M+. Sony could win millions on royalties fees 

16million+ players on playstation, and over 7million on steam..... wow.

Around the Network

Bring it to the Switch!

Anonymous1796 said:
Bring it to the Switch!

Nintendo lost the possibilities of Mario Party Battle Royale. 

As someone who doesn't play multiplayer often, this looks incredibly fun, and its refreshing to see in the midst of all these BR games.

PotentHerbs said:
As someone who doesn't play multiplayer often, this looks incredibly fun, and its refreshing to see in the midst of all these BR games.

it's great, especially with some friends, they just need to add a lot more games

shikamaru317 said:
Hiku said:

Ok this is a must watch.

Spoiler!
Everyone deliberately losing their team match to get the cheater eliminated

is the kind of team work I like to see.

Saw this on twitter recently. Really hope that the devs can get the hacking problem on PC under control soon. Definitely seems like PS4 version is the way to go until then. 

I've been playing for almost a week now and have only seen like a couple hackers. It's not really a widespread issue. I'm more concerned about them putting the steam names back in the game sooner than later.