By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Would be nice if they can allow names back into the Steam version soon. Getting a bit tired of playing in rooms full of people named 'Fall Guy #XXXX'.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Shaunodon said:

Would be nice if they can allow names back into the Steam version soon. Getting a bit tired of playing in rooms full of people named 'Fall Guy #XXXX'.

They have to find and plug the security loophole first. Hackers found a way to change their names to what ever they wanted. Saw a video on youtube just yesterday that was recorded before they removed names, some guy hacked the game to make his name "SHIT" in giant bold letters that filled half the screen. People were doing the same with racial slurs as well.

I see two cheat guys flying to the final lane. 

So sad

That feeling when it's see saw, but you luck out and get put at the front, allowing you to rush through before getting stuck with the horde of idiots--

Spoiler!

It’s like a bad version of Mario Party for me. Meh

This game is pure fun. Downloaded it yesterday and couldn't stop playing.  I have not won yet, but I consistently make it to the semi finals/finals.  On a number of times, I finished in what could be argued as second place.  Victory is so close I can taste it!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Yeah, this is the first 'battle royale' type game I've given any attention to, but I don't think it should be grouped with other games of that genre(?).

It's mostly just a stupid fun game not meant to be taken too seriously, with a simple pick-up-and-play approach focused on putting you immediately in the action, quick turnover between games, and a lot of RNG mechanics meant to create chaos and kinda even the playing field. All these qualities remind me a lot of Mario Kart and why that's so addictive and fun.

Hopefully this game keeps a steady player base past the first season, cause I can see myself coming back often enough, just to have a break from other stuff.

Fall Guys is now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!:

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/08/fall_guys_is_officially_the_most_downloaded_ps_plus_game_of_all_time

Updated thread title

Shaunodon said:

Yeah, this is the first 'battle royale' type game I've given any attention to, but I don't think it should be grouped with other games of that genre(?).

battle royal multiplayer can be used for a plethora of genres, not just fps where it was first introduced

apart from Fall Guys, there is Tetris 99 on the Switch and next month a Bomberman BR game will release on Stadia

Yep I have been playing it everyday, very fun.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Yep I have been playing it everyday, very fun.

Great.