By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

the late ports sell well, but the timed-exclusivity hurt sales. One indie party arcade game not on Switch, at the same time, is a big error. The Ps money have to be 40M+

Around the Network
Zombie9ers said:

Downloaded the game after it was made available on this month's PlayStation Plus lineup.

This game is so much fun!  My 7 year old son and I have been playing it non-stop all afternoon - taking turns each game.

It's a sort of game show game where 60 contestants compete in a variety of obstacle course.

You can create your own character from the beginning and earn currency to buy new accessories and designs for your character.

Each game lasts 4 rounds - with a wave of eliminations after each round.

I made it to round 3 a couple of times, but for the life of him my son couldn't get past the first round. 

He was getting a bit frustrated- but I told him to keep trying and he'd get there. 

Sure enough he finally qualified for the second round and he lost his freaking mind when he did!  LOL  Never seen him so ecstatic.

Great, great fun for the family.  I highly recommend - especially if you have little ones at home

I started playing the morning the game officially was released and managed to snag two 1st place rounds in a row. There was also a free crown at level 5 (or one of the early levels) which gave me enough for the Owl outfit. Felt like a badass the morning of release being a muh-fuggin' owl. I played the game again a few days ago and the community has improved a lot compared to that first day. I do best in the races. My six year old daughter has made it to the final round once, but overall I've been pretty impressed with how well she has done.

It's a really fun game but I found there to be a lack of content, although I imagine they will be adding lots of new courses to play as time goes on.

Hiku said:

Has anyone gotten the egg in Fall Ball?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSZeRDp_MQ

Me and my friends just got it, and check out how many points it was worth....

John2290 said:
I was so close to my win and then one of the last three assholes with me sent me flying. How do you push people like that on ps4?

I haven't tested, but I think after a grab ends, both characters are pushed away from each other and the distance can vary randomly.
If there's a specific way I haven't noticed.

I've never seen that egg before :O

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Agente42 said:

the late ports sell well, but the timed-exclusivity hurt sales. One indie party arcade game not on Switch, at the same time, is a big error. The Ps money have to be 40M+

Yes we heard you the first time; the game is available on Steam also and is doing well there. The ragging on Sony with a made up $40 million dollar number is not needed. The current PS4 user base is more than Switch+X1 combined so if the developer aligned themselves with Sony for launch exposure there is nothing wrong with that and every other console maker is guilty of the same thing so give the sour grapes and port begging a rest. The thread is about how good the game is, not money hatting.

Won three games in a row, nothing more amusing than winning hex a gone when you’re 3+ floors above the final one.

Only thing I don’t like about the game are the team games, most of them might as well be a coin flip on whether you qualify or not.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

This game is fun at first, and you think skill, memory, map layout strategies will eventually give you an edge. But no. This game has rage inducing physics that's whole purpose is to level the playing field for not-so-good players to have a chance. I'm not talking about all levels. just the race maps. Sometimes 10 people bump into you and you stay your path just fine, other times a single person touches you and you fall over and get stampeded for 10 seconds straight. Sometimes you can walk up a seesaw at a 90 degree angle no sweat, but you tumble over all day if it is a 1 degree incline.

I'm disappointed with games, but I rarely hate them. And I fucking hate Fall Guy. My son plays more often than I do though. I so hate faulty mechanics, even if it's by design. I like consistency, I like having complete control over my character. I can never enjoy Fall Guy. But I understand why people are loving it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

shikamaru317 said:
Agente42 said:

yeah, I know. 

2 Millions on STEAM. Sales. 

With same-day launch maybe 10 Million sales combined? 

Hopefully when it comes to Xbox and Switch they'll do some Switch and Xbox exclusive cosmetics to make up for the late launch, Nintendo character costumes for Switch and Microsoft character costumes on Xbox. Would be cool to have like Mario character outfits on Switch and like Halo or Banjo characters or something on Xbox.

The cartridge version will be gorgeous. With costumes and extras. 

Double dip, likewise Tetris 99.

Blood_Tears said:
Agente42 said:

Yes we heard you the first time; the game is available on Steam also and is doing well there. The ragging on Sony with a made up $40 million dollar number is not needed. The current PS4 user base is more than Switch+X1 combined so if the developer aligned themselves with Sony for launch exposure there is nothing wrong with that and every other console maker is guilty of the same thing so give the sour grapes and port begging a rest. The thread is about how good the game is, not money hatting.

Why not? Is the game I talked about.  VGChartz is a site with sales analyzed oriented. Now you want to censor me about sales analysis and discussion? Great...

shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, my team got an egg into the enemy goal yesterday for the first time. I was utterly shocked by how many points it was worth. It's like a bloody golden snitch. Not exactly the most balanced game mechanic in the world, though it is harder to get it to move than the balls at least.
It looks like the golden egg on Steam is worth less points now. I checked, but it's not in early access. Server problems have been reported in the past few days. And they are adding more servers for STEAM.

Im so bad at the slime mountain. It hurts. Heartbreaking.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?