By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

As of August 9th the total player count on PS4 is 8.2 million players! PS4 is definitely doing for this game what it did for Rocket League.

https://gamstat.com/games/Fall_Guys_Ultimate_Knockout/

Around the Network
Barkley said:

Perfect Match - 1/5 (Very rare anyone actually dies)

There is a way to change that...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I was literally just about to write about the team games again then saw what @shikamaru317 said and I agree lmao, the team games are lame af and should be removed or at least reworked, feels completely counter-intuitive to the point of the game when only one person is gonna win at the end to begin with, so when you lose for what isn't even your fault at times it feels unfair. the game is about individual skill to win, team games completely take that away from you and make you have to depend on other people's skills as well.

literally just got disqualified out of a match rn of fall ball (the soccer one) or whatever it is and the teams weren't even even, it was 5 of them vs 4 of us, even if we had won I would be saying the same thing

So quick update - my son and I won our first episode today (think I got a lucky path and just barely grabbed the crown at the end). He was super-stoked when we won!

https://youtu.be/aOeQMpPGLIs

Playing now, I can not stop LAUGHING!!! So much fun!!

Around the Network

Looks like Takeshi's Castle, the game. With tonnes of randomness. I approve!

Although I like some aspects of randomness, I agree that the team games are rubbish. If not completely removed, at least they could remove most of them and keep perhaps only 1.

Grabbing games can also be plagued by lag issues and that's brutal.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

and not launching on Switch. A Mario party esque battle royale. Huge mistake. 

shikamaru317 said:
Agente42 said:

It's coming to Switch and Xbox eventually I'm sure, developers recently said it will come to other platforms if demand is high enough. Sony hatted timed on it I'm pretty sure, which is why they also had it on PS+ at launch instead of months later. 

yeah, I know. 

2 Millions on STEAM. Sales. 

With same-day launch maybe 10 Million sales combined? 

shikamaru317 said:
Agente42 said:

It's coming to Switch and Xbox eventually I'm sure, developers recently said it will come to other platforms if demand is high enough. Sony hatted timed on it I'm pretty sure, which is why they also had it on PS+ at launch instead of months later. 

A game like this will come to everything. mobile and fridges included.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?