By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Hiku said:
DPsx7 said:
Frustrating is more like it. I get the sloppy controls are part of the appeal but they're too inconsistent. The jumps, the distance, why is it random whether you make it or not?

I don't think I've experienced inconsistent jumps. Could you give an example?
If you mean falling over after you jump, I believe it's dependent on height and surface.

COKTOE said:

You guys are harsh. Finally tried it. To me it plays fine. I wasn't surprised by what I experienced either. It felt almost exactly as I thought it would based on the footage I saw. I'm guessing the floatiness is something you guys don't like? I never experienced any inconsistency with the jumping, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Played only a little bit, getting KO'd in the 3 round in a game where the floor tiles disappear. I had no idea what the f*** was going on. Kinda missed the instructions.

You mean the one with the fruits? First you memorize where they are. Then you look at the big screen, it will show you one of them and then you need to move to the corresponding tile quickly.
Tip: You can walk over them, no need to jump in spite of the small gap.

Yeah, that's the one. I was so clueless, I think I was the only person to get KO'd. I'm assuming it cycles through a few times. 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'm having fun. I've played for 2 hours and got only 2 disconnections. The game is truly fun and addictive.

FloatingWaffles said:

it's incredibly fun, and giving it away on PS Plus was a really smart move given how many players it needs to start a match. already won my first crown as well! I also had no idea it was going to have a battle-pash ish system (tho it's free in this case) with different seasons and rewards which is pretty cool too 

the level with the rising lava or whatever is literally hell tho LOL, you know like 99% of the remaining qualifiers are going to die once it picks that one 

I've never passed the rising lava level. :(

Hiku said:
Otter said:

Yeah, true. Although with PS5 around the corner I'll keep my fingers crossed. I typically don't play multiplayer games online unless I do it with friends. Anyway this looks like it could be a fun spectator sport/switching turns, so I will give it a download.

Yeah, I'm playing with a friend online, and when I get eliminated and he doesn't, I still have fun watching him and cheering him on, or laughing at funny eliminations, etc.
It's free with PS+ so give it a try.

Also, was watching this video of the game:

and I agree with one thing he brings up. That it should have a Practice Mode.
It's a thought that occurred to me as well a few times, because there are some things in the game I can accomplish only occasionally but don't understand how to do consistently, like taking an egg out of the enemy basket. I can rarely jump out of it, and I don't know if there's a trick to it. But practicing in an actual match may cause my team to lose.

I think it makes the game even more addictive. The fact that you want to play again to find that level that you want to master. I think it's part of the game, practice mode would ruin the gamification system of this game.

Hiku said:

I've come to realize that most humans do not understand how a see saw works.

10/10 edit

Lmao!!
That's the level of toxicity I'm trying to reach in Fall guys. xD

Wow. That ought to be disallowed. C'mon. I think they should remove the grabbing from levels that don't require grabbing.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

It’s a good game, but I can’t wait to play on Xbox. The controls are a little janky not sure if it’s me not use to DualShock 4 or jumping is slightly delayed in the game. I got my fifth crown last night.

I played mostly solo but if you get a group of friend, you’ll make your it to end much more often.

shikamaru317 said:
I get such bad luck with the team games sometimes, I kind of wish they weren't in the game. I had one tail team one where I kept my tail the whole game but my team lost anyway because my teammates sucked.

yeah I think in every team game i've been in i've been put on a team that got completely destroyed, one of the soccer games was literally 7-0 against us at one point lmao

so it sucks when you get disqualified for circumstances that weren't really your fault 

Around the Network

I'm bad at grabbing eggs LOL. Don't match with me.

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

The game is quickly becoming slightly boring. Me and my mates that play it said this could happen after the first couple of sessions. We've played each level so many times now that it's became a bit repetitive. I just hope they add new ones.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I think some mechanics are more addictive than others to certain users. This game can get boring to some players, as rocket league, splatoon and fortnite can get unbearable to others.

God bless You.

Fun game to play for a bit. Not sure of the staying power, which is okay. I like some stages more than others.

Good ps plus game to get. Mess around a bit, have fun and yea.

I made a video about it, and showed a section how levels have been lifted directly from old game shows like Takeshi's Castle, it's a Knockout and Total Wipeout.

I mean, the game is fantastic and it's the main game I'm playing right now.  But it has without a doubt lifted ideas directly from TV shows (which is fine)

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.