Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Hiku said:

Ok this is a must watch.

Spoiler!
Everyone deliberately losing their team match to get the cheater eliminated

is the kind of team work I like to see.

Saw this on twitter recently. Really hope that the devs can get the hacking problem on PC under control soon. Definitely seems like PS4 version is the way to go until then. 

Around the Network

16million+ players on playstation, and over 7million on steam..... wow.

Bring it to the Switch!

Anonymous1796 said:
Bring it to the Switch!

Nintendo lost the possibilities of Mario Party Battle Royale. 

As someone who doesn't play multiplayer often, this looks incredibly fun, and its refreshing to see in the midst of all these BR games.

Around the Network

I just jumped in for a quick session the other day, and got my second dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G3kMRfvsgE

Nothing dramatic this time, but it was nice to finally grab the crown.

PotentHerbs said:
As someone who doesn't play multiplayer often, this looks incredibly fun, and its refreshing to see in the midst of all these BR games.

it's great, especially with some friends, they just need to add a lot more games

shikamaru317 said:
Hiku said:

Ok this is a must watch.

Spoiler!
Everyone deliberately losing their team match to get the cheater eliminated

is the kind of team work I like to see.

Saw this on twitter recently. Really hope that the devs can get the hacking problem on PC under control soon. Definitely seems like PS4 version is the way to go until then. 

I've been playing for almost a week now and have only seen like a couple hackers. It's not really a widespread issue. I'm more concerned about them putting the steam names back in the game sooner than later.

Shaunodon said:
shikamaru317 said:

I've been playing for almost a week now and have only seen like a couple hackers. It's not really a widespread issue. I'm more concerned about them putting the steam names back in the game sooner than later.

Yeah. Two weeks here and see 4 hackers. 

Agente42 said:
Shaunodon said:

Yeah. Two weeks here and see 4 hackers. 

In the streams I watch it's pretty much every other game that there's a cheater present, but that might differ between regions. The higher the playerbase the less likely it is to run into cheaters is my guess.