Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Blood_Tears said:
Agente42 said:

the late ports sell well, but the timed-exclusivity hurt sales. One indie party arcade game not on Switch, at the same time, is a big error. The Ps money have to be 40M+

Yes we heard you the first time; the game is available on Steam also and is doing well there. The ragging on Sony with a made up $40 million dollar number is not needed. The current PS4 user base is more than Switch+X1 combined so if the developer aligned themselves with Sony for launch exposure there is nothing wrong with that and every other console maker is guilty of the same thing so give the sour grapes and port begging a rest. The thread is about how good the game is, not money hatting.

Why not? Is the game I talked about.  VGChartz is a site with sales analyzed oriented. Now you want to censor me about sales analysis and discussion? Great...

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, my team got an egg into the enemy goal yesterday for the first time. I was utterly shocked by how many points it was worth. It's like a bloody golden snitch. Not exactly the most balanced game mechanic in the world, though it is harder to get it to move than the balls at least.
It looks like the golden egg on Steam is worth less points now. I checked, but it's not in early access. Server problems have been reported in the past few days. And they are adding more servers for STEAM.

Im so bad at the slime mountain. It hurts. Heartbreaking.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Getting cheated out of a win really sucks:

Would be nice if they can allow names back into the Steam version soon. Getting a bit tired of playing in rooms full of people named 'Fall Guy #XXXX'.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Would be nice if they can allow names back into the Steam version soon. Getting a bit tired of playing in rooms full of people named 'Fall Guy #XXXX'.

They have to find and plug the security loophole first. Hackers found a way to change their names to what ever they wanted. Saw a video on youtube just yesterday that was recorded before they removed names, some guy hacked the game to make his name "SHIT" in giant bold letters that filled half the screen. People were doing the same with racial slurs as well.

shikamaru317 said:
Shaunodon said:

They have to find and plug the security loophole first. Hackers found a way to change their names to what ever they wanted. Saw a video on youtube just yesterday that was recorded before they removed names, some guy hacked the game to make his name "SHIT" in giant bold letters that filled half the screen. People were doing the same with racial slurs as well.

I see two cheat guys flying to the final lane. 

So sad

That feeling when it's see saw, but you luck out and get put at the front, allowing you to rush through before getting stuck with the horde of idiots--

Spoiler!

It’s like a bad version of Mario Party for me. Meh

This game is pure fun. Downloaded it yesterday and couldn't stop playing.  I have not won yet, but I consistently make it to the semi finals/finals.  On a number of times, I finished in what could be argued as second place.  Victory is so close I can taste it!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261