Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted September (Vote Now!)

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
  • NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
  • These are the stipulations for voting
    • The game has to officially be announced. While we know Final Fantasy XVI will be announced at some point, it hasn't been announced so we have to wait for an announcement. 
    • The game cannot release in August (or before). So it has to be September 2020 or after.
      • If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (i.e. - Doom Eternal is out on the other systems but not yet for the Switch).
      • If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV is out in Japan but not everywhere else)
      • Teaser trailers and confirmations by studios do count as announcements of the games. So The Elder Scrolls VI and Metroid Prime can be voted for. The devs behind Ni No Kuni 3 said they were working on it, so it also may be voted for.)
      • With the way the current/next gen are going. I am combining Xbox and Playstation votes regardless of what platform is listed. You just have to write PS or XB after the title and it'll count. Some games are doing cross gen, some aren't, and some are just unconfirmed. So this is to make it easier to vote. 
      • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate.   
  • Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point

No Longer Eligible: Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue, The Alto Collection, A Total War Saga: Troy, Battletoads, Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, Chinese Parents, Darkestville Castle, Double Kick Heroes, Drink More Glurp, Eastern Exorist, Ever Forward (PC), Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, Fast and the Furious Crossroads, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Giraffe and Annika (XB1), Gleamlight, Griefhelm, Hellbound, Horizon: Zero Dawn (PC), Inertial Drift, Insurgency: Sandstorm (NS), Is It Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?, Jump Force Deluxe (NS), Kill It With Fire, Kandagawa Jet Girl, Kwaidan: Azuma Manor Story, Madden 21, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Moon, Mortal Shell, No Straight Roads, Ogre Tale (PC), Pastel: Blind Karma, PGA Tour 2k21, Popup Dungeon, Project Cars 3, Remnant: From the Ashes Complete, Skully, Tell Me Why Chapter 1 (PC, XB1), Volta-X, Wasteland 3, Windbound

Last Month To Vote Warning: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Ampersat, Ary and the Secret of Seasons, AVICII Invector Encore Edition, Bullets Per Minute: BPM (PC), Crusader Kings 3, Doraemon Story of Seasons, Dreamworks Trollhunters Defenders of Arcadia, Hello Neighbor 2 (Stadia), Hitman 1 & 2 (Stadia), Kingdom Of Alamur: Reckoning, Little Big Workshop, Mafia: Definitive Edition, Marvel's Avengers, Mx vs ATV All Out, Necromunda: Underhive Wars, OkunoKA: Underhive Wars, The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC, PACER, PES 2021, Serious Sam 4, Stronghold: Warlords, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2, Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!, Windmoor Tactics Club, WRC 9, WWE 2k Battlegrounds, Zengeon

Here is a link to last months thread so you can see the results and check on your previous votes. :)

Last edited by axumblade - on 06 August 2020

Around the Network

1. Crash 4: It's About Time (PS4)
2. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
3. Psychonauts 2 (XSX)
4. Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)
5. Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)

Close Calls
Cyberpunk 2077
Fable
Bravely Default II
As Dusk Falls
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Call of the Sea
Halo Infinite
Demon's Souls
Stray
Marvel's Avengers
The Gunk
Avowed
Cris Tales
Watch Dogs Legions (PS5)
Diablo IV

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (XB1/XSX)
  2. Halo Infinite (XB1/XSX)
  3. AC Valhalla (XB1/XSX)
  4. Watch Dogs Legion (XB1/XSX)
  5. Fable (XSX)

Honorable Mentions

6. Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS4)

7. Avowed (XSX)

8. Tokyo Ghostwire (XSX)

9. Horizon: Forbidden West (PS5)

10. Everwild (XSX)

1. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne (NSW)
2. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
3. Persona 5 Scramble (PS4)
4. Hollow Knight: Silksong (NSW)
5. Shin Megami Tensei V (NSW)

1 - Demon's Souls (PS5)
2 - Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
3 - Homeworld 3 (PC)
4 - Elden Ring (PC)
5 - Diablo IV (PC)

Around the Network

1. Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass (PC)
2. Persona 5 Scramble (NS)
3. Digimon Survive (NS)
4. Cris Tales (NS)
5. Breath of the Wild 2 (NS)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

1. Bayonetta 3 NS

2. Persona 5 Scramble NS

3. No More Heroes III NS

4. Scarlett Nexus PS4.

5. Shin Megami Nocturne NS

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
2. Horizon: Forbidden West (PS5)
3. Diablo 4 (PS5)
4. Demon's Souls (PS5)
5. Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)

1. New Zelda (NS)
2. Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)
3. Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4/PS5)
4. Bravely Default 2 (NS)
5. Bayonetta 3 (NS)

In a display of originality I'll go with... the same as last month:

1-Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
2-Project Wingman (PC)
3-Xenonauts 2 (PC)
4-Praey for the Gods (PC- in "Early Access")
5-Breathedge (PC)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.