By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Battletoads coming August 20th. Amazing release trailer found inside

Tagged games:

Is the XBoss a joke to you?

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Xboss?

LudicrousSpeed said:

He's ludicrous.

Of course you know I'm kidding, I have tons of respect for the guy.

padib said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

He's ludicrous.

Seriously, what the hell is XBoss? And how do you get someone's brains back into their skull when they've been pushed into their feet by ludicrous speed?

Just watched the trailer. Said to myself "I'm gonna have to buy this one!"

Then the comments reminded me that it was on Game Pass. Neat. I hate that the Dark Queen is no longer a sexy teenage fantasy but then again, I'm no longer a sexy teen. Should be fun.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

I know so far it looks like it'll be rated E10 at most, but I hope they include a type of enemy you can defeat by grabbing him by the balls and then punching his sack.

Was definitely the most efficient way of taking them down

Azzanation said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I know so far it looks like it'll be rated E10 at most, but I hope they include a type of enemy you can defeat by grabbing him by the balls and then punching his sack.

I can still hear it to this day.

"OOAH!!"

"POW! POW! POW! POW! SMASH!"

"AUGH!!"

d21lewis said:
Just watched the trailer. Said to myself "I'm gonna have to buy this one!"

Then the comments reminded me that it was on Game Pass. Neat. I hate that the Dark Queen is no longer a sexy teenage fantasy but then again, I'm no longer a sexy teen. Should be fun.

Don't worry, there is still rule34.

Azzanation said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Literally just fought those guys for the first time about two days ago (Rare Replay!)!! I laughed out loud!

Twitter: @d21lewis