Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suikoden Creators Announce Spiritual Successor, Eiyuden Chronicle (Kickstarter)

Kyuu said:
I WANT MAMA HIGASHINO 😭

You can ask him if he can bring her onboard.

https://twitter.com/BmsMurayama

He has answered some questions from both Japanese and English users.

Around the Network

Not backing but damn hope this is funded. Looks great

I bet they already tried to get her into the project and it didn't pan out. Still dream-like regardless of her involvement 👍

Kyuu said:
I bet they already tried to get her into the project and it didn't pan out. Still dream-like regardless of her involvement 👍

I fear that is the case as well, so maybe he wouldn't want to respond to such a question as it may look like he's putting blame on her for not wanting to get involved.
But I'll at least try, while phrasing my question in a considerate way, to show that the community wants her involved if possible. I can respect if she doesn't want to. I'm just hoping that she does.

You and me both man 🙏

Around the Network

Definitely backing this bad boy!

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Suikoden is my favorite franchise of all time, I'll definitely be pledging!

If the game manages to come at some point on every platforms. I certainly will think about getting it. Always thought about getting into the Suikoden series or something similar to it !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

New screenshot

From what I can make out, the battle menu options are:

Fight
Run away
Auto battle

Mar1217 said:
If the game manages to come at some point on every platforms.

Already reached the Kickstarter goal for consoles.
Though currently that means PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Switch 2.
If there is no Switch 2 by the time of release, they'll either go through the major challenge of downgrading and re-coding the game for Switch 1, or refund backers that wanted a Nintendo version.

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 July 2020

Not my cup of tea but I hope it ends up succeeding for the fans of the original games.