Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for the 20th

IcaroRibeiro said:
curl-6 said:

Source? Anyone reputable?

King Zell. The most suspect thing however is the portal that first report the leaker deleted both the rumour and the tweet after 6 hours or so

Hmmm, so there's no way to verify it as of now? I'm a bit iffy on King Zell anyway, unless I am confusing him with someone else, didn't he say both Halo and a new Monster Hunter were coming to Switch way back in 2018/2019, neither of which ever materialized?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Who cares what one dude thinks, Pikmin 4 Bayonetta 3 or riot!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Who cares what one dude thinks, Pikmin 4 Bayonetta 3 or riot!

I'm excited for Bayo 3 but you got it really wrong there. Pikmin 4 is a bigger priority. 

Metallox said:
Leynos said:

I'm excited for Bayo 3 but you got it really wrong there. Pikmin 4 is a bigger priority. 

Nope. Bayonetta 3 or I make 2020 look like a mosquito bite.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

IcaroRibeiro said:
Rumours of new Direct in August

I'm inclined to believe this one

I'm on the resetera thread this is from and he didn't say the next general direct will be in August. He was actually pretty mad they name dropped him in that news since he didn't say that.

What he said is to not expect anything in July, there will be 1 more stop before the next main direct and that stop will be in August. So probably like a 2nd partner direct or a indie showcase.

However, both him and nate don't know when the General direct will be. 

Nintendo seems all over the place right now and they have no clue what is even coming out this year anymore.