Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for the 20th

twintail said:
Nocturne coming to PS4 too. Too bad the new SMT probably isn't.

Too bad mainline Persona isn’t coming to Switch. But I’m happy SMT comes to Switch.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:
twintail said:
Nocturne coming to PS4 too. Too bad the new SMT probably isn't.

Too bad mainline Persona isn’t coming to Switch. But I’m happy SMT comes to Switch.

Is there any reason to Atlus not port Persona 4 and 5 other than Sony lobby?

Well, the show itself was terrible, but looking on the bright side they did say it's the first of a series with more coming this year, so maybe they just started on a weak note and later ones will show more interesting stuff.

Also, the fact that SMT5 has finally been shown after so long gives me hope that Bayonetta 3 may see the light of day at some point in the future.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I am starting to feel like 2020 was just going to be a lackluster year for Nintendo despite the pandemic.

Despite the pandemic?

I'd say because the pandemic. Because due to it's effects many game developments are either strongly slowed down or even came to a halt. And since Nintendo mostly prefers to have to show some new stuff when they announce games, they probably don't have much new to show yet.

Let's just hope the next partner showcase is better than this one was.

IcaroRibeiro said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

Is there any reason to Atlus not port Persona 4 and 5 other than Sony lobby?

Possibly a lack of manpower to port those games while having other projects at hand, but other than that, nothing comes to my mind

Around the Network

Linking to this because it seems apt.  Specially for this thread.

We went from "mini direct" to "SMT V, No more heroes 3, AND Bayonetta 3 or bust."

The suggestion that Nintendo is choosing to do "small" mini directs to try and control the opinions of these very, very thirsty Nintendo fans is fascinating.  All I had to do was read twitter accounts before and after the latest Nintendo Smash pro announcement.

Those fans built up the craziest theory's in their heads (like Master Chief?!!!) then got mad at Nintendo for not fulfilling those fantasies.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Who cares what one dude thinks, Pikmin 4 or riot!

Rumours of new Direct in August

I'm inclined to believe this one

IcaroRibeiro said:
Rumours of new Direct in August

I'm inclined to believe this one

Source? Anyone reputable?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Source? Anyone reputable?

King Zell. The most suspect thing however is the portal that first report the leaker deleted both the rumour and the tweet after 6 hours or so