Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

2nd show later this year should be better than the first at least. In theory, 2nd show should have:

• Far Cry 6 gameplay demo
  • Gods & Monsters new trailer or demo and release date reveal
  • Rainbow Six Quanrantine new trailer or demo and release date reveal
  • Skull & Bones re-reveal as a next-gen game (it's releasing in financial year that runs from April 2021-March 2022 or possibly on financial year after that according to Ubi, so I doubt it'll be cross-gen)
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2 re-reveal as a next-gen game (like Skull & Bones, it's confirmed to be on the next financial year or later. And what they've already shown of it looked far too ambitious to run on PS4/XB1)
  • At least 1 brand new announce

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ass Creed looked like ass, these cross GEN titles look rough ...

Cannot believe people still accept crappy AI.

Flights where you fight with rhyming Insults? I really hope you can use the line "you fight like a cow!" somewhere in there

Spoiler!
How appropriate, you fight like a dairy farmer!

So they copied the Monkey Island insult duels for Ass Creed?

You fight like a dairy farmer!

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Flights where you fight with rhyming Insults? I really hope you can use the line "you fight like a cow!" somewhere in there

Spoiler!

No, the other way around. The cow was the answer.

Around the Network
Conina said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Spoiler!

No, the other way around. The cow was the answer.

Wasn't it the other way around against the Swordmaster? I agree that in the regular duels, how appropriate, you fight like a cow was the answer, but I thought the Swordmaster turned this around.

I played the game in German at the time, so I'm not totally sure. Should play the remastered version to find out, only played the remaster of Monkey Island 2 yet.

Hyperscape reminds me a bit of UT with a less futuristic setting.

Doing my chores with the show in the background was more entertaining in the end.

Btw, Valhalla looks alright from the actual first glimpse we got but you can clearly see they haven't much of the engine they were already using for the last 2 games. Seems like we'll have to wait the middle of the next generation to see some noticeable differences in their games.

Honestly, by concept alone, I think WD Legion we'll be the better of both games.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

The Bakugan reveal was more interesting than this.

Ok, I just heard there was an Ubisoft presentation. What did I miss?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.