Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

So, all-in-all, a very underwhelming show, Splitting what they had between 2 events was a mistake. Even though Watch Dogs, AC, and Far Cry all look really good, I have to give it a 5/10 since the show was pretty much just those 3 games, plus some mobile games and a battle royale.

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to AC Valhalla, but everything else they showed told me that I would not be buying them.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Like every Ubisoft conference

Last edited by Leynos - on 12 July 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Montreal REPRESENT!

Felt a bit light on content for 45 minutes. But Assassin Creed and Watch Dogs do look promising so far though.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

well Im dual wielding 2 Shields

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Ass Creed looked like ass, these cross GEN titles look rough ...

Yeah, that was boring as hell. Never been into Watch Dogs. Legion looks to have a bit more personality, but still not for me. Was pretty much done with FarCry after the 4th one. Ill check out AC:Valhalla since you play as a norwegian viking character. It looks ok. Really wanted to see some other games than your usual the world has gone to shit Ubisoft game. Shame.

Press and Youtubers were already invited to play AC Valhalla.
I'm seeing the first gameplay videos popping up on Youtube.