Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

oh look another BR game..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Promising looking game.. then battle royale xD

Only about 15 minutes left now, and they still haven't shown Rainbow Six Quarantine, Gods & Monsters, AC Valhalla, Far Cry 6, Skull & Bones, or Beyond Good and Evil 2, let alone any brand new announces. Not really expecting to see Skull & Bones or Beyond Good & Evil 2, as neither is on Ubisoft schedule for the next financial year, but you would expect them to show the other 4 games, plus a brand new announce (they always end their shows with a secret announce).

Wake me up if something I didn't know already happens.

shikamaru317 said:
Burning Typhoon said:
Am i the only one who can't log in, or create a new ubisoft account? rewards are totally broken.

It's not just you, nobody can seem to login. Ubisoft clearly underestimated the demand and their uplay servers weren't prepared. Hopefully they make things right by giving the bonuses to everybody who logs in to Uplay in the next week or something.

There's only 40,000 people watching...

Around the Network

Boooooriiiiingggggggggg

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Weird flow Ubisoft is doing with these game showings. They literally show a trailer that is suppose to rap up that games section, then the cut it to another person to talk about the game.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

It almost feels like this is the pre-show lol

Papa Phil

Watch Dogs Legion supporting Smart Delivery on Xbox. Biggest news so far. XD

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.