Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer Says Xbox Series X Games Aren't Being Held Back By Xbox One

eva01beserk said:
I guess we got our answer. Phil lied.

What ever could you mean?



Around the Network
Decker said:
eva01beserk said:
I guess we got our answer. Phil lied.

What ever could you mean?

Yeah, go with low res pics from a stream for Halo Infinite.

Totally representative...

Spoiler!
...of your intentions.



That damn elevator in the halo demo



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hynad said:

Yeah, go with low res pics from a stream for Halo Infinite.

Totally representative...

Spoiler!
...of your intentions.

No need to get defensive or sassy, im actually excited for the game, I'd get it day 1 if I can, its got CE vibes which is my favorite halo, and I understand why the game looks like that since its a Halo with open levels running at 60fps with split screen co op (atleast going by their previous statements) so it makes sense, im not a graphics guy at the end of the day, granted I enjoy sexy graphics but it doesn't make or break a game for me, just trying to poke a bit of fun, plus i didn't make those pictures, they're all over the internet along with many others so blame those people.

Last edited by Decker - on 23 July 2020

^ its trolling i mean open world at 4k@60fps represented by a screenshot lmao



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
^ its trolling i mean open world at 4k@60fps represented by a screenshot lmao

With splitscreen dont forget, and it does have to run on the o.g. Xbox One after all.



Decker said:
kirby007 said:
^ its trolling i mean open world at 4k@60fps represented by a screenshot lmao

With splitscreen dont forget, and it does have to run on the o.g. Xbox One after all.

exactly the point. 



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Imagine all the pages of trying to defend uncle Phil comments and then Halo infinite demo drops.



eva01beserk said:
Decker said:

With splitscreen dont forget, and it does have to run on the o.g. Xbox One after all.

exactly the point. 

The question I keep seeing from people is them wondering if the game was made for Xbox One and being ported with enhancements to Series X or if it was made with Series X specs in mind and ported down to the One, I personally always thought the former.



Decker said:
eva01beserk said:

exactly the point. 

The question I keep seeing from people is them wondering if the game was made for Xbox One and being ported with enhancements to Series X or if it was made with Series X specs in mind and ported down to the One, I personally always thought the former.

Well most rational people would say that's obvious. But some fans jumped through so many hoops trying to say it would be the Inverse.



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.