Forums - Sony Discussion - Ghost of Tsushima - Review Thread (MC: 83 / OC: 85)

Tagged games:

I'm actually excited not about the review scores, but being able to read reviews for this game. I have it pre-ordered anyway, but I'm very curious what it will be like.

Around the Network

Need to sustain myself from buying it,want to play this and cyberpunk on the PS5.

Immersiveunreality said:
Need to sustain myself from buying it,want to play this and cyberpunk on the PS5.

You can play your PS4 copy on the PS5 too.

If you mean a PS5 rerelease, we might not even have one.

So better not risk being spoiled, go get'em tiger 😉

BraLoD said:
Immersiveunreality said:

You can play your PS4 copy on the PS5 too.

If you mean a PS5 rerelease, we might not even have one.

So better not risk being spoiled, go get'em tiger 😉

Yes will most likely play the updated ps4 game on the ps5.

Still have a big backlog and gonna do some NG + for souls games so got lots to do to wait it out.

BraLoD said:
Heavenly_King said:
I will go wild and say 95. If "cartain game" had that many 10/10; this can easily have them too and then more.

If you meant TLoU2, it deserved even more than it got.

More 7's? I agree.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
BraLoD said:

If you meant TLoU2, it deserved even more than it got.

More 7's? I agree.

Nah, more 10s.

Time for predictions is getting short, if you still didn't place yours while you still can.

One more day for us to start hearing the critics, and of course some welcome hate =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
One more day for us to start hearing the critics, and of course some welcome hate =p

No matter what happens tomorrow, there will be hate. 

Last edited by John2290 - on 13 July 2020

China Numba wan!!