By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted August (Results Up!)

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
2. Avowed (XSX)
3. Fable (XSX)
4. Horizon 2 (PS5)
5. Resident Evil Village (XSX)

Around the Network

1. Crusader Kings 3 (PC)
2. Halo Infinite (XSX)
3. State of Decay 3 (XSX)
4. Horizon Zero Dawn (PC)
5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla (XSX)

Shaunodon said:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
2. Halo Infinite (XB1)
3. Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)
4. Avowed (XSX)
5. Everwild (XSX)

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
2. Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)
3. Avowed (XSX)
4. Everwild (XSX)
5. Breath of the Wild sequel (NS)

Retagging so I'll see the results update.

New voting thread is up now https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243003/most-wanted-september-vote-now/1/

shikamaru317 said:
Retagging so I'll see the results update.

Results are live now!

Around the Network

Nice to see the huge turnaround for Xbox on the voting this month. Never thought I'd see Halo at #1, ahead of even Zelda, which had been #1 for several months I think.

Has an Xbox One game ever been on top before axum? Good to see a more even distribution of votes across the various platforms.

Might want to change what system Horizon: Forbidden West is on. It says Xbox.

SanAndreasX said:
Might want to change what system Horizon: Forbidden West is on. It says Xbox.

Good catch! I must have forgotten to edit the platform when it switched positions.

Machina said:
Has an Xbox One game ever been on top before axum? Good to see a more even distribution of votes across the various platforms.

First time since I've taken over (so it's been at least 5 years if at all). @Ryuu96 has told me that back in the day (I think when Jaywood was around) the Xbox Empire used to show up in full force some months but not sure if they ever made it to number 1 since voting used to be significantly higher across the board. 

Well, I wasn't expecting those results. It shows that, when people actually bother to vote, any game can shine.

Let's hope this isn't a one time thing!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.