Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can stop being angry - Crash Bandicoot DOESN'T have microtransactions!

Captain_Yuri said:

People seeing Crash with MT's:

Me, knowing Activision too well:

Like, did no one on this forum expect this?. CTR hat MT's, so it was only logical an SP Crash was going to come loaded with MT's and be sold at a high price. People keep lapping up what they sell, so they'll keep doing it.

Around the Network

And?

Seems like it will all be cosmetic junk which I really couldn't care less about. Don't have it in the game at all, have it in for free, or have it in as microtransactions. All 3 are the exact same to me since I won't be using any of it regardless.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I don't mind the MTX in CTR, I mean they gave us a ton of new tracks/modes and like a thousand skins for free while other games tend to offer this amount of content with a season pass. Earning everything took me some time but I prefer to have fun earning time and maybe do some grinding instead of buying a season pass.

Crash 4 probably will have the same, new levels with new challenges that earns you stuff/items and with those items you can buy extra skins if you but also an option to buy them. I find it still hypocretical that people prefer 2/3 season passes in a game that gives you the stuff immediately instead of earning them for free :s.

So it seems Toys for Bob have just come out and said Crash 4 will NOT have microtransactions...

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Is this true, or are you just trying to humor me?

... That's clearly a screenshot from my phone o.O

And this is on my computer;

Damn it,i never bought the spyro and crash bandicoot remastered games because of the extremely shit publisher and it seems like i will miss out on the next crash too.
Still have a lot of good memories on those games from the ps1 era.

Immersiveunreality said:
Damn it,i never bought the spyro and crash bandicoot remastered games because of the extremely shit publisher and it seems like i will miss out on the next crash too.
Still have a lot of good memories on those games from the ps1 era.

Scroll up fam

Zelda fans are the worst