Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can stop being angry - Crash Bandicoot DOESN'T have microtransactions!

Read this and you'll know why I'm so pissed at Activision now.

If you don't have time to read, then I'll sum it up briefly; Crash Bandicoot 4 will have microtransactions. -_-

Mod edit:

"As spotted by VG247, the Microsoft Store page for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time has a little disclaimer under the game’s pre-order button that says “Offers in-app purchases.”

The good news is that the Microsoft Store flags any and all microtransactions in games and apps, from paying to remove ads to buying in-game items, which means that there’s a very real chance that these in-app purchases are simply cosmetics."

Mod edit 2:

Confirmed by Toys for Bob, NO microtransactions;

Last edited by Bristow9091 - 3 days ago

Around the Network

What did you expect? lol

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Marth said:
What did you expect? lol

I expected better from Activi$ion for once, but they pulled another fucking EA. -_-

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (to Pay Us More Money)

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (to Pay Us More Money)

Well I've just now decided to not buy. Crash was back, now he's been fucked over again. First by Vivendi Universal, and now by Activi$ion.

Glad I don't like Crash or buy Act games. That's super scummy

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!

As long as it doesn't affect the game itself then I dont care, and not like they're forcing us to.

V-r0cK said:
As long as it doesn't affect the game itself then I dont care, and not like they're forcing us to.

We'd rather they didn't put them into the game to begin with. Microtransactions are basically an extortion racket disguised as a game mechanic.

Wait, you didn't have any reason to be pissed at Activision before this? People losing their jobs while Kotick gets more money blasted at his ass, but we draw the line at micro transactions in Bandicoot. Who would've thought that the company making money by peddling gambling to children would stoop so low.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.